Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#251 Before February 2015

supadorf24

Re: Putting together the "Artist pack"

SmittyW. wrote:

What is the text called that you used for your presentation?

http://i.imgur.com/I4vZH.jpg

http://www.dafont.com/nokia-cellphone.font

#252 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Actually, I just found the exact same font before you told me. Thanks for helping though. :3

#253 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

There should be like a panel containing spectre of all the colord colors like in MS paint.

#254 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

KanibalFrost wrote:

There should be like a panel containing spectre of all the colord colors like in MS paint.

Did you even read the thread/the entire graphic/game suggestions forums? Similar ideas have been suggested >9000 times.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#255 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

yeah, everyday the same things are suggested, does anyone even use the search button?

#256 Before February 2015

wchollett

I would like to see dark versions of each color. Maybe something close to black and stuff like that. Dark [insert rainbow colors here] maybe?

#257 Before February 2015

xputnameherex

wchollett wrote:

I would like to see dark versions of each color. Maybe something close to black and stuff like that. Dark [insert rainbow colors here] maybe?

We will have that after the mini-map update. With the New Years decor.

#258 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Yeah, the decorations now show up on the minimap. Keys and crowns don't, though (I think)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#259 Before February 2015

teevie

The new background blocks are kind of pointless. the whole point of having a background to me is having something visible on the minimap that you can move through on the game. but the background blocks dont appear on the minimap. also and this should probably be posted somewhere else but i know rpgmaster is looking here, the new physics engine has ruined a lot of minigames. bring back the old one!!

#260 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

teevie wrote:

The new background blocks are kind of pointless. the whole point of having a background to me is having something visible on the minimap that you can move through on the game. but the background blocks dont appear on the minimap. also and this should probably be posted somewhere else but i know rpgmaster is looking here, the new physics engine has ruined a lot of minigames. bring back the old one!!

Actually, the whole point of background blocks is to make the actual levels prettier, which to me is far more important than the minimap. We are however still discussing whether we should make them visible on the minimap or not.

Also, I was unaware that Chris was going to be changing the physics again, and I doubt that he will change it back since he hasn't done that the other times.

#261 Before February 2015

kingjamstar

I really Wanted a new smiley!

#262 Before February 2015

Echo!

RPGMaster2000 wrote:
teevie wrote:

Actually, the whole point of background blocks is to make the actual levels prettier, which to me is far more important than the minimap. We are however still discussing whether we should make them visible on the minimap or not.

Also, I was unaware that Chris was going to be changing the physics again, and I doubt that he will change it back since he hasn't done that the other times.

I completely agree, They do in fact make the gameplay a hell prettier //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I love them //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#263 Before February 2015

teevie

Well ok i guess. it does make them look prettier i agree. but it would make the minimap look prettier too //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#264 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Now that the minimap is pretty much restored to it's older colors, any new blocks that are released will take full advantage of the new coloring system.

Chris wasn't a big fan of the monitors in the Sci-fi pack so I will have to overhaul it a bit before it's released, so I will be asking you guys what type of colors you want from the Mineral pack! It's a full set of colors, so any tips on tweaks that can be done can be posted here.

#265 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Like the beta brick colours but slighlty darker

#266 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

A good orange for sure.

#267 Before February 2015

SWL

Gold (not GOLDEN, i want a brick that like GOLD) and some tools for the smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink (if you add these,INCLUDE DINAMITE PLEASE)

#268 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

He's asking about colors, not new features. Lrn2read the thread.

Anyway, as said before, a real red, and more DARK colors to take the edges off of awkward corners and to shade with (close to the key/crown colors)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#269 Before February 2015

Bobyy

I like JadELClemens idea.:D

SHwZksb.png  Thanks Bobithan for the sig, love it <3  5d16ccdd4a.png e62a2a5b45.png "You will never know how valuable a thing or a person is...until its not with you anymore, then you`ll regret..."

#270 Before February 2015

Buzzerbee
Forum Admin

Man, JadElClemens would make the best mod ever.

On-Topic

Just realized we dont have an actual pink really. I mean we have similar colors, but no pink D;

lol I honestly dont need pink but a girl might think differently

TdQRyz3.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/5/5d/135_bee

#271 Before February 2015

rob1nfly

BuzzerBee wrote:

On-Topic

Just realized we dont have an actual pink really. I mean we have similar colors, but no pink D;

lol I honestly dont need pink but a girl might think differently

But I needs to make Kirby!

#272 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

BuzzerBee wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
That's the second time today!

Last edited by JadElClemens (Aug 1 2011 7:17:34 pm)

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#273 Before February 2015

dasuper11

i would like some more variety in the orange...

#274 Before February 2015

Drsonic

JadElClemens wrote:
BuzzerBee wrote:

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
That's the second time today!

Impossible.. We already have a best mod ever, and his name is Cyclone //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

(Toby is also a good mod, but not active much. I think I might be more active then him. xD)

b2172462789991e4d313feb9ed59730f.png

Snap: CrypticPi
Instagram: Noncryptic

#275 Before February 2015

Master1

pshh rpgmaster pwns them ^

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

RPGMaster2000 1423722272239160

Board footer