Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

collectionshower

A minor suggestion

I don't know if this has been said yet, but I had noticed a small annoying thing about the winning cup. Yes, it has to do with graphics. When you place the cup on a bright background, you can notice a black background where the glow would originally be if placed on a regular background. I had tried to fix it. Let me know what you think.

Cup on a bright background:

originalg.png

Fixed cup on a bright background:

newjw.png

New fixed cup on a bright background:

sprite2original.png

New fixed cup next to fixed cup next to the original one:

sprite1new2.pngnew2ne.pngoriginal2y.png

Edit - A new version of new...? (It goes better on bright backgrounds, I think...)

Last edited by collectionshower (Jun 12 2012 8:52:43 am)

#2 Before February 2015

KanibalFrost

Re: A minor suggestion

Your fix looks worse than the original. I agree that there should be some transparency on the edges because the outline is too sharp, but it can't have no outline at all because it makes it hard to distinguish the win brick from the background.

#3 Before February 2015

collectionshower

Re: A minor suggestion

KanibalFrost wrote:

Your fix looks worse than the original. I agree that there should be some transparency on the edges because the outline is too sharp, but it can't have no outline at all because it makes it hard to distinguish the win brick from the background.

If you look carefully, both cups have glows. Mine is simply weaker on a bright background, mainly because yellow + bright color = hard to distinguish.

collectionshower 1423722646238786

Board footer