Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

emanresu

Keep track of and save collected coins per level

Yeah, basically if I collect coins in a certain level, quit, then rejoin that level, my coin count should be preserved. Why you ask? Once coin doors are added to the game, saving player coin counts will allow you to add a system of checkpoints to your levels. Say I have a 100 minigame level with 1 coin in each room. I might decide to have a checkpoint every 20 rooms. So if a person gets to room 43 and has to leave, later they can rejoin and go through a coin door that requires 40 coins, which will open a path allowing them to skip to room 40. This would be even more convenient if/when teleporters are added. And of course, the owner would be able to do /resetcoins to clear saved coin counts.

#2 Before February 2015

popupyou

Re: Keep track of and save collected coins per level

i agree, becouse when i loadlevel in my world and im in normle form i lose my coins //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :agree:

#3 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Nice, so when they leave, their coins are preserved? And then you can skip ahead through a coin door having the same amount of coins?

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

Added to the list.

emanresu 1423726048235384

Board footer