Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Money$

Moving Blocks

So I have seen how you can use one of hacky-thing-of-some-sort to make blocks move without the need of someone who has the code to move them. Wouldn't it   be cool if there was a block like that? You would make the first frame and then switch to the 2nd which would make the second frame and so on. You could even change the speed of it! This could be used for automatic bosses, and some really creative challenges. I really hope this make sence, lol.

#2 Before February 2015

EE King

Re: Moving Blocks

It would be good but some people would make it to hard for others and some noobs might not make it

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

i don't see much point to this.

#4 Before February 2015

coolio

moving blocks has already been suggested and its a good idea as long as like xjeex says it doesnt make the game laggier

#5 Before February 2015

Tree

I understand what you are saying, that would be cool. You could draw a path for the blocks to move on.

#6 Before February 2015

darkday

No way. At least not soon. The bandwidth requirements for moving blocks would be huge, if everybody were using them, and no doubt it would be abused. Plus it would take quite a while to code.

#7 Before February 2015

Alex

http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=60

To answer some of the BANDWIDTH PROBLEMS LOL points, it would be the equivalent of replacing blocks systematically in the current game, 2 people editing can achieve the same thing with the occasional error, it's entirely possible in EE.
Still, probably not gonna come to EE soon, chris has better things to add.
Locked because this was suggested years ago.

Money$ 1423726340235092

Board footer