Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

... EE is gone off Armor Games

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVk5MeR4gIQcAhd-pSGaStDBbyNOFiq6kQH80miYND-yfxjaeo

Yep, it's completely taken off. I had Beta, Chat, all the classic items AND the big spender.
Who is to blame, Armor Games or Chris? I'm thinking Chris. Is it ever going to be put back up?

Last edited by DQIXPlayer (May 29 2012 11:34:56 am)

#2 Before February 2015

doomy64

Re: ... EE is gone off Armor Games

I had beta and bought the news years pack with gems.I feel scammed now...
I wouldn't be so angry if our accounts were transferred over to EE though....

#3 Before February 2015

DQIXPlayer

Yeah, I'd be OK with that too, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen.

#4 Before February 2015

Raon

here is pic:

xxfA

As you can see, in the space where the game should be, there is...nothing....AT ALL (exept the blank space and stupid adds perhaps?)! Also the game details are gone, because the game file doesnt exist anymore! :/

EDIT: added pic explanations!

Last edited by Raon (May 29 2012 12:01:30 pm)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#5 Before February 2015

capasha

I guess it's removed because Chris or Armorgames need to fix the hole.
I don't know if the hole was Chris fault, or if Armorgames API/AGI isn't that good.

#6 Before February 2015

Zakleo

Ofc it's gonna get put back up WV2Ap.png

I'm pretty much 100% percent sure that it's been taken off so Chris can fix the hacking and make sure people can't do anymore.

#7 Before February 2015

Djrulz

doh wrote:

I don't know if the hole was Chris fault, or if Armorgames API/AGI isn't that good.

it's been offline for at least 4 days now....even i am starting to get mad.

#8 Before February 2015

capasha

Djrulz wrote:
doh wrote:

The last I heard was that he contacted AG but didn't get any response. I guess the response come now when the game isn't on the site anymore.

#9 Before February 2015

Djrulz

doh wrote:
Djrulz wrote:
doh wrote:

The last I heard was that he contacted AG but didn't get any response. I guess the response come now when the game isn't on the site anymore.

I see 3 things that could happen here

1.Chris fixes the game for armor games then we just continue on as normal.
2.Chris moves all of the AG players to EE main site (and make it so we could use AG username to login hopefully).
3.EE is permanently removed from AG wasting all the time and money we put into the game because a hacker found a hole in his code and decided to exploit it.

I personally like #2 because .
A.AG login messes up sometimes
B.you can use links to get in worlds.
C.If you were to get banned on AG somehow you could still get in EE.

I hope Chris sees this and gets this fixed soon.
(EDIT:also something to compensate for down time and worlds cleared...EX.:+X max energy)

Last edited by Djrulz (May 29 2012 3:08:45 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Jerethustra

^^ Agree 100%

#11 Before February 2015

Polyphemus

Not amused in the slightest.   I have spent a lot of money on EE through armor games, not to mention the time I have put into the game.

Are we going to get our accounts back or not?

There must be some MOD on here who has even half a clue as to what is going on.   I can't find any topic in the forum that explains what is happening.

This is an infringment on our consumer rights, removing services that have been paid for.:(

#12 Before February 2015

Muffin

^ Time to sue?

#13 Before February 2015

Muffy

Hopefully they are goin to tarnsfer the accs,or Chris is fixing EE.

#14 Before February 2015

Shift

I'm sure Chris and MrShoe are working hard to fix it. However, I'm not sure it's fixable. Chris used to transfer AG accounts to the main site as requested, so we know it's possible... but if the AG version was taken down, then all of it's memory may have been erased as well. In that case, it's all AG's fault.

Polyphemus wrote:

This is an infringment on our consumer rights, removing services that have been paid for.:(

Lolno, Chris is smarter than that. You don't pay for services; you donate money to the development of the game and are rewarded with virtual items because he's so nice.

#15 Before February 2015

xRichTofenx

well that really sucks for any one hwo plays on armor games I play on the regular sight its self.

#16 Before February 2015

DylanDaSkater

Djrulz wrote:

1.Chris fixes the game for armor games then we just continue on as normal.
2.Chris moves all of the AG players to EE main site (and make it so we could use AG username to login hopefully).
3.EE is permanently removed from AG wasting all the time and money we put into the game because a hacker found a hole in his code and decided to exploit it.

1. This will most likely happen.
2. Chris wouldnt put the effort in to doing such a thing, not even including all the inactive AG accounts.
3. Most likely not, but he will take his time...

#17 Before February 2015

Polyphemus

Shift wrote:

I'm sure Chris and MrShoe are working hard to fix it. However, I'm not sure it's fixable. Chris used to transfer AG accounts to the main site as requested, so we know it's possible... but if the AG version was taken down, then all of it's memory may have been erased as well. In that case, it's all AG's fault.

Polyphemus wrote:

Lolno, Chris is smarter than that. You don't pay for services; you donate money to the development of the game and are rewarded with virtual items because he's so nice.

Erm!   Yes.
If an item is advertised for sale of use, it is paid for as such.   Did I pay for BETA?   Yes.   Did I pay for chat?   Yes.   Did I pay for the many Smilies and Block packages?   Yes.

A donation would not advertise items of reward, things like wizard smilies are rewards.

If you went into the Apple store would you expect to donate money for an ipad, then be dissapointed if it didn't work?:(

#18 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Shift wrote:

Nope. All the data of EE are stored in Player.IO's cloud, and Chris could just migrate all the users to new ones.

DQIXPlayer 142390796753465

Board footer