Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

popupyou

easy gems

you should be able to put gems in your level (first buy them from store oh say like 3000 energy or 600 gems or something) and when you get them in the level you get them in the game who's with me? :rolleyes:

#2 Before February 2015

Thip

Re: easy gems

I'm not with you cuz, if everyone have it, everyone will have smiles, decoration and bricks(soon) on their accounts!

#3 Before February 2015

popupyou

good point but i need gems o_o

#4 Before February 2015

Thip

Buy it, or get it on superewards or gambit, i got 64 gems there.

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Dumb idea, people who are friends with others ill put them in for you.
Besides, buying gems spports the game.

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

But in Turkey there are only 3 surveys you can take up:Fizzy VIPSHIP,e-Toro and SurveyHead.And i'm not 18 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink.

#7 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Urunberkay12 wrote:

But in Turkey there are only 3 surveys you can take up:Fizzy VIPSHIP,e-Toro and SurveyHead.And i'm not 18 //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink.

Use proxies from the USA, I'm hungarian, I had only 3 surveys, too, and by using American proxy, I got 131(!) gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#8 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Jojatekok wrote:
Urunberkay12 wrote:

Use proxies from the USA, I'm hungarian, I had only 3 surveys, too, and by using American proxy, I got 131(!) gems //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

omg i use usa proxy to and got only 30 gems from it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

karim

Jojatekok wrote:

i tried using a usa proxy (maaany of them) and all of them couldnt let me click on the offer to do it....

can u give me some links for working usa proxys?   and maybe the proxy that you used //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ?

#10 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

karim wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

i tried using a usa proxy (maaany of them) and all of them couldnt let me click on the offer to do it....

can u give me some links for working usa proxys?   and maybe the proxy that you used //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink ?

http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/

#11 Before February 2015

karim

jeffrey wrote:
karim wrote:
Jojatekok wrote:

http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/

THX!

now i just need to know how to use them https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL can you guide me?

#12 Before February 2015

Spike

Thip wrote:

I'm not with you cuz, if everyone have it, everyone will have smiles, decoration and bricks(soon) on their accounts!

How you know? decorations is limited!

#13 Before February 2015

SmilingNothing

Urunberkay12 wrote:

Hey, i'm in Turkey too, and i dont get gems when i complete surveys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad. Do i need American proxies?

#14 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

smilingnothing wrote:
Urunberkay12 wrote:

Hey, i'm in Turkey too, and i dont get gems when i complete surveys //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad. Do i need American proxies?

use france/germany/usa/netherlands proxys they work the best

#15 Before February 2015

DarkFire

I did a mobile gambit offer, 5$ for 58 gems. that was 2 weeks ago. still no payoff. WHERE'S MY GEMS?!?!?!?

#16 Before February 2015

Lady

I think this is a great idea, I don't get it. Somebody IS buying the gems, and they're offering them as a reward for completing their level, how is that bad? You could even set it up so you can only win gems once from a level to prevent someone from playing a level multiple times/until gems run out.

Great idea!

popupyou 1423726380235052

Board footer