Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

spencer102

Contest Idea

spencer102 wrote:

I think it would be fun if Chris made some sort of official challenge map, and if you get to the end you get some kind of permanent reward. (A silver crown smiley, extra energy, a new brick, etc)

I took this form another thread, and a few people liked it and said I should put it here. What do you think?

#2 Before February 2015

Spike

Re: Contest Idea

Kinda good!
But i dont tink he will do it //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

musuki

Some sort of engineering contest, perhaps? I'm thinking about compltely useless things like some sort of machine that can do a 3 smiley cascade (juggling), as an example.

#4 Before February 2015

emanresu

Getting rewards for beating certain selected challenge maps would be nice, but in order for the reward to have meaning, the maps would have to actually be a decent challenge. The difficulty curve would necessarily be high, thus ensuring that only a minority of skilled players would ever earn the rewards. I foresee a LOT of complaining from those unable to pass the maps.

#5 Before February 2015

haythere

Perhaps an easy, medium and hard map all with different rewards. Therefore there shouldnt be any complaining and the harder the levels get, the more rewarded you will feel at the end.

#6 Before February 2015

NikK

But apart from thinking the contest idea, they have to think of new rewards, cause if everyone gets to win a energy reward all ppl would have more energy, and i think unique things like new crowns, blocks or smileys wouldn't be really fair... Maybe a saved world or something like that...

spencer102 1423726501234931

Board footer