Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Update Timer

We need a update timer that comes in your screen ( like 10 mins. times)

Because your now making a lv and you get kicked out the game.

#2 Before February 2015

DBear

Re: Update Timer

True.

Please, call me Danni.
NNID: DanniDearest
MK8 or Splatoon, brah.
EOnu2OZ.png

#3 Before February 2015

ckjr

agreed.

#4 Before February 2015

BillyP

Or it should say

'A new update is available. Saving your world...' then when it's saved your world the game will refresh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

spencer102

BillyP wrote:

Or it should say

'A new update is available. Saving your world...' then when it's saved your world the game will refresh //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

This is a good idea to. It would be best to just have both of them.

#6 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

spencer102 wrote:
BillyP wrote:

Or it should say

Actually, that would be a bad idea if your level was trolled and an update popped up. I think the timer would be better.

#7 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Sabrillian wrote:
spencer102 wrote:
BillyP wrote:

Or it should say

Actually, that would be a bad idea if your level was trolled and an update popped up. I think the timer would be better.

I agree too.
And we know the next update to stay looking forward lol

#8 Before February 2015

BillyP

Sabrillian wrote:

Good thinking, I hadn't thought of that! Lol, yeah maybe just a 3 or so minute timer in the top right corner and once the timer hits 0 the game refreshes? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Jeffrey 1423726668234764

Board footer