Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Wii, PS3, Xbox games!

I am thinking, for us making a game for consoles a game.
The wii have internet, view the clubpenguin games? Have "beta" free.
And is more useful, with no lags, because only have the game, on computer have a lot of things in addition to game.

My question:
If have you will buy it?

Last edited by Fer22f (Jan 14 2011 5:15:02 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

darkday

Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox games!

Lag is in no way attributed to a computer's processing speed (except in extremely unusual cases.)

Second off, porting to different platforms would take time and energy, which   means production on Everybody Edits would probably halt for quite a while.

All in all, I don't think the effort needed to create a "console" version of Everybody Edits is worth it.

#3 Before February 2015

spencer102

Re: Wii, PS3, Xbox games!

First off, consoles suck. People who think console are better then PC's also suck. (PC elitist and proud of it)
Second, this game wouldn't even work on a console. Drawing would be hard. Selection bricks, harder. Moving around with a trigger in a game like this is to painful.

Fer22f 1423726690234742

Board footer