Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

loldudev5

EveryBody Edits - Zombie mod v1.0 by Loldudev5

--- Sorry for my bad English. ---
I read all of those noob posts about thet we cant post a mod to everybody edits,and im asking:"Why?".let's see if you can answer for this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral.I know thet 80% of the users playing EveryBody Edits want zombie mod.so i done for it rules and evan a Picture ;D Zombie mod: 1.If you want to create a zombie mod level,you need to buy the mod in the energy shop. .2Eery BUT EVERY Registar user can buy this mod!it's not onley for beta! 3.the mod can be used ONLEY in saved world's. 4.if you bouhgt the mod and you want to use him in one of your level's,you need to click
the "Mod" button,near your every saved world. 5.If you are playing alone at this server,at top of the screen a text will appear: "Wating for more player's...",untill 1 or more player's join your world. 6. when there are 2 or more users playing in your server,a 30 secconds clock appear on top.the countdown starting "30".."29"... when the clock reach zero,One of the players bacome a zombie.he will head the letter "Z" above his head.(if he is chating so the chat will apper Above the "z" Letter.) 7.all the users will have EXP bar above the game menu(Ingame Menu - see pic).if every 2 Minute thet their wont be infacted by zombie they get 5 Exp. if their are level 2 they will have more speed or something like thet.*If Zombie touches uninfacted user smiley,the user become a zombie,and the 1st zombie get 1 exp,the infacting zombie gets 5 Exp. if somone survived 15 Minutes as a Humman,he gets 25 Exp for ending round in victory.after thet,the round will start over(with the 30 secoonds clock).all humman players will have to letter "H" above their smiley.if you will move your Mouse to one of the player's, you will se hes class (Zombie/Humman),his level,and if he is zombie,then youll see the number of infacting too. Think about thet cool idea,Chris,if you ware able to make a level thet few players will be zombies and they will try to infact you,in YOUR own world,wouldent it will be cool?! it's up for the player's to make good world.Plus IT WILL BE A BIG GROUP THET WILL CHACK ALL ZOMBIE MOD LEVEL'S,TO SEE WHU IS CHEATING.. you know like blocking all player's in top to get Exp. or something like thet.i made a preview picture,but it's onley a Picture i made with Paint,Chris //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile you can design it however you whant.
80136833.bmp
(http://www.fastup.co.il/images/80136833.bmp) -use link for HD picture.
and something else: if you win a round,and all other users infacted,so if you will win another round - you will be king,you will get 25 Exp,and you will have crown on your head.(Player's cannot drow crown in this mod when they creating the world.)

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: EveryBody Edits - Zombie mod v1.0 by Loldudev5

Not a very bad idea, but Everybody Edits is a platform game (like Super Mario Bros.), not a zombie game.

#3 Before February 2015

spencer102

I was dissapoint when I clicked and instead of a real mod you had only posted a poorly written idea.

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

And why your screenshot is not like normal?

loldudev5 1423726732234700

Board footer