Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

labontandrei

Free chat

all players should have known could chat jump 1c instead we should be good and free the players who did not take into account not chat! waiting for replies:)

Last edited by labontandrei (Jan 19 2011 6:01:47 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Doom moose

Re: Free chat

Fail. Chat aprooval was implemented becuase it was being abused. By paying 1 cent your are proving your are over a certain age. Plus its just 1 freaking cent. DEAL WITH IT. use tinychat like everyone else. its easy, free, and it works. problem solved.

#3 Before February 2015

Thip

Stop creating threads like this one please, and chat for 1 cent is fair, it wouldnt be fair if it was like 1 dollar.. so if you want to chat, buy it man, its just 3 mins!

#4 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Doom moose wrote:

Fail. Chat aprooval was implemented becuase it was being abused. By paying 1 cent your are proving your are over a certain age. Plus its just 1 freaking cent. DEAL WITH IT. use tinychat like everyone else. its easy, free, and it works. problem solved.

not everyone spend them money on internet so didnt got paypal.

Im 15 almost 16 and cant even chat in a game that sucks when people talk to you and tinychat didnt help for that

#5 Before February 2015

Doom moose

well sorry. And you can pay with a credit card you know, not just paypal.

#6 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Doom moose wrote:

well sorry. And you can pay with a credit card you know, not just paypal.

yeah but idk how thats works & my credit card is empty because im need to pay my mom back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#7 Before February 2015

MikiBelegu

I think about a canned chat.Like when you click it there are some sections like Hi And when you click t you see a Hi! Hello!Welcome! or anything else.

#8 Before February 2015

DarkFire

MikiBelegu wrote:

I think about a canned chat.Like when you click it there are some sections like Hi And when you click t you see a Hi! Hello!Welcome! or anything else.

Canned chat has been discussed, then trashed. its useless.

#9 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

this will get locked! Lock Cannon, GO!

#10 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

*still waiting for lock cannon*.........must be a malfunction

#11 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

They're arming it still. It'll be fired soon.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#12 Before February 2015

MikiBelegu

DarkFire wrote:
MikiBelegu wrote:

Canned chat has been discussed, then trashed. its useless.

Ok

#13 Before February 2015

Burnett

Imma Firin Mah Lazor At PayPal!Becouse if you not verified with your credit card,you can't purchase soemthing >.<

#14 Before February 2015

pedro everybody edits

free chat is our right

#15 Before February 2015

Olip96

free chat is our right

Chris have all the rights, and if you're not happy with this, just stop playing this game and stop being annoying.

labontandrei 1423726833234599

Board footer