Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

labontandrei

Servers

I thought to do so some servers that limit players to be about ice cream 500.exemple name server, Cave and others will be full if you do with FULL large print. waiting for replies:) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

SmileyCC

Re: Servers

Dont understand...

#3 Before February 2015

labontandrei

Well to make servers with up to 500.600 as they want to be a little less so in the beginning would be about 5 servers to play for more players:D

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

He trying to say this "When a joining world a world can have 2 servers like Sever A and Server B."I agree you and I thinked about this idea when you not posted it.

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Wow, I'm surprised you understood that. It could be good, it would allow more people to play. It could be bad, "WHICH SERVER IS MY CREW ON?!?!" would probably become a common thought among those people crazy enough to start a crew with 2 servers.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

Burnett

You can talk with your crew members and join server A or B.

#7 Before February 2015

SmittyW

I don't think that's a good idea since it's more simple to have one lobby. I mean I understand what you're trying to say, but isn't 45 players per world enough especially if there's so many rooms anyway? :/

labontandrei 1423727041234391

Board footer