Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Factory Pack for non-Beta

I know that Betas need to have something more than us, because they paid something to get beta...
But They have many things more already, Factory Pack, Secret Brick, World 400x200, leave just one for us non-beta, because we want it.

In the tittle I said the factory pack, but if it so much can be one of the others...
Please chris think on this carefully....

Who want it please post here.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Factory Pack for non-Beta

Let me go call the waah-bulence for you.

Have you ever thought that those things haven't been fully tested yet? Beta= testers. If it's is not fully tested then it can't go to the non-betas.

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I think tomorrow, the factory pack.

Next week, the great world.

Idk when the secret blocks.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

Yea I think Factory Pack has been already tested. The great world I think has been tested, but let's give betas some more privileges, maybe, like Different said, 1 week more. Secret blocks need to be tested, so maybe, if all runs well, mid-february/march.

#5 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Chewy wrote:

Let me go call the waah-bulence for you.

Have you ever thought that those things haven't been fully tested yet? Beta= testers. If it's is not fully tested then it can't go to the non-betas.

Ohh, yeah, factory pack hasn't been tested too many... I think like a week they are able for beta (or a little more)

The others I don't know (excepted the world because I think it was with the factory) so they are ready to go..

#6 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Last time I checked, the factory pack is still being polished so no, it's not done being tested.

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

We're beta testers, testing your features before you get them. RPGmaster still has to edit these things and make them look better, so you guys don't complain. Get over it, seriously.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

haythere

Have patience, it will eventually come to non-betas. If it bothers you so much then why not just get beta?

#9 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Chewy wrote:

Last time I checked, the factory pack is still being polished so no, it's not done being tested.

Wow, They are already polished (Look in the topic) so....... what do you think?

#10 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Lopoi2 wrote:
Chewy wrote:

If they are done being polished then you're right and I'm wrong. Big deal.

#11 Before February 2015

Lopoi2

Chewy wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:
Chewy wrote:

I'm not sure but I think they are done, ask RPG.....

I wait that it is finished (really bad english)

#12 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Just be patient. This is the beta testing phase. You'll soon have a free phase, like before, unfortunately for us betas. ;_;

Anyway, the factory pack, I believe, was still being polished more currently. Don't post about beta to non-beta transfer, because all you should do is wait.

#13 Before February 2015

haythere

Lopoi2 wrote:
Chewy wrote:
Lopoi2 wrote:

I'm not sure but I think they are done, ask RPG.....

I wait that it is finished (really bad english)

RPG did polish them but from what i recall he never claimed that this is how they are going to stay. I'm pretty sure he was open to the idea of enhancing them furthermore.

#14 Before February 2015

Doghana

It would be nice to have the factory pack for non betas, but yea, it does need to be tested for bugs and also the beta people should have extra privileges for their money (yea, i'm saying that even though i don't have beta ): )

#15 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

just wait...

Lopoi2 1423727169234263

Board footer