Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BEE

Another Key for Jump

Easy suggestion.

The spacebar makes tons of noise and is very large and inaccurate IMO, can we have X added as a jump key? So you can either use X or space to jump

Thoguhts? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#2 Before February 2015

EDJ

Re: Another Key for Jump

or can you can set up all your keypreferences //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 Before February 2015

Wezza

^ agreed, or maybe just the up arrow as jump? on zero graf its just up but when normal jump?

#4 Before February 2015

BEE

Yes please, just make it so my poor spacebar doesnt have to be hit so often //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#5 Before February 2015

jDodson99

How is the spacebar inaccurate? Space is just fine for jump.

(lock please.)

#6 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

BEE wrote:

Yes please, just make it so my poor spacebar doesnt have to be hit so often //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

You hit space 16 times in that sentence. The spacebar is probably the most used key, lol. The space bar has been hit 26 times for this post.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

The-space-bar-has-been-hit-0-times-for-this-sentence. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile I think that up for jump would not work. What if you are on an arrow? You're really going to press up to go down? Or left or right, depending on the arrow? That would get confusing.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Sabrillian

Well, I guess this could be a possible feature, since some people are more comfortable using WASD instead of the arrow keys and spacebar. I don't really know though, since WASD is so far from the space bar. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

But, anyway, I don't think the suggestion would be 100 percent necessary. My thoughts, though. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

My spacebar is virtually silent, and this keyboard/laptop sucks. Get a better keyboard, IDK.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

BEE1423727181234251

Board footer