Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

IceMarioEx

I do not know how to use animator so...

Look, ALOT of people want moving bricks, (I just saw a animated level of moving bricks!!!) So I decided to ask if you can the preview will be awesome, Or you can make your own thing how it looks, So here's what i will be working on, (Preview will be posted tommorow) Is in the brick section and you click "Moving brick." And then it will show everything you have and then you put it and you press > where the number is and it will do that and you put how much speed it is and then you press "OK" and it will do the moving bricks.
The preview will come tommorow. (Because i almost gotta sleep)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeremifier

Re: I do not know how to use animator so...

Cool. An official animator would be awesome. I think i've been to that level (it was hard):D

#3 Before February 2015

clovernova

I was in that level, hard but very cool. Can u tell us if that is available for us to use ourselves? And if not when will it be coming. Great Idea.

#4 Before February 2015

Smiley3

You need the EE Animator to create animations, but i don't actually know how to get it.

#5 Before February 2015

Xpo20

*facepalm* For the 3,786,557,868th time, Chris will never put an in-game animator. If you want moving bricks, google Aslai's Animator, and download the latest version. Find instructions on how to make moving blocks, and walla! You have moving bricks.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

YES. We need ingame animator, just for convenience. Some of our computers can't even handle EE animator... I haet my computer.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

IceMarioEx 1423727195234237

Board footer