Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Doghana

Everybody edits on PlayStation Portable? (psp/pspgo)

I was thinking, since the psp's web browser supports flash, there should be a special version of EE built for psp.

You might be thinking, "well, if it supports flash, why don't you just play it?" Well, i have tried it, and it doesn't really work, even though i has special settings on to make it better. Because a. You can only view a quarter of the screen at the time. b. the controls are not correct. c. it lags reeeeeaaaaaally badly (even on psp1000/fat), because since it's built for PC, the PSP has trouble supporting it.

A version made for psp would be great. It would have to fit the 480x272 screen, and not run too slow. Also, for the controls, i was thinking:

First, the simple stuff:
left - left arrow
right - right arrow
up & down (for different gravity) - up and down arrows.

Then, since the only other button available in psp browser is X, there are two different things that could happen:

1. A button to toggle between Jump & draw modes (see below). in draw mode, you use the thumbstick to move the browsers cursor around, and X to place bricks of choice. The if you want to change to jump mode, click on the toggle modes button, so you cant draw, and when your not in god mode x is jump. But if you have draw mode toggled, you will not be able to jump.

But, i think this one is better: 2. in god mode, x is to draw, but if your not in god mode you can draw, as x becomes jump. to draw again, you have to be in god mode.

Heres my crappy quality picture i quickly did up in paint to show what it could look like:

EEonpsp-1.jpg

this would only be good if a quite a few EE users had psps, but if barely anyone does then there's really no point.

#2 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Re: Everybody edits on PlayStation Portable? (psp/pspgo)

This would suck for making level's //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

and i dont think it would happen, cause no one would go on, and it would just costs more money //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nice idea though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Are you discriminating against the Nintendo DS?

#4 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

The DS internet sucks, so yes.

#5 Before February 2015

Doghana

kaosslasher wrote:

This would suck for making level's //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

and i dont think it would happen, cause no one would go on, and it would just costs more money //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Nice idea though //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Yea, if i were chris, i wouldn't bother either. And as much as this would be cool, i'd still use the computer anyway //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

luker2009

Chewy wrote:

Are you discriminating against the Nintendo DS?

I agree,go Nintendo DSi(xl)!!! , but yeah good suggestion though.

#7 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

Better for DS. Although I heard 3DS is getting an internet upgrade.

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Shy Guy wrote:

Better for DS. Although I heard 3DS is getting an internet upgrade.

It better *Puts fist up in rage*

PS: off topic, but the 3DS is like 3D DS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#9 Before February 2015

jDodson99

kaosslasher wrote:

off topic, but the 3DS is like 3D DS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Well thank you Captain Obvious. I think your work here is done.

On topic: "EE for (console)!" has been suggested before, and the chances of it happening are VERY slim. If you don't have at computer to play EE on, you wouldn't have a computer to even KNOW about EE unless your friend told you about it, in which case you should just play it at their house. If you want it because of portability... Well, get over it. EE won't be ported for a console/handheld anytime soon, and if it does it would be something like Line-rider Wii, where you buy the game disk/cartridge in-stores or whatever, and since EE is usually free, it would come with either a code for a beta account and (pretend the game disk/cart cost 20 bucks) 10 bucks worth of gems, or some sort of exclusive in-game content like a new smiley pack, a new brick pack, or a shineh godmode.

</wall-of-text>

#10 Before February 2015

Xpo20

jDodson99 wrote:
kaosslasher wrote:

off topic, but the 3DS is like 3D DS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Well thank you Captain Obvious. I think your work here is done.

On topic: "EE for (console)!" has been suggested before, and the chances of it happening are VERY slim. If you don't have at computer to play EE on, you wouldn't have a computer to even KNOW about EE unless your friend told you about it, in which case you should just play it at their house. If you want it because of portability... Well, get over it. EE won't be ported for a console/handheld anytime soon, and if it does it would be something like Line-rider Wii, where you buy the game disk/cartridge in-stores or whatever, and since EE is usually free, it would come with either a code for a beta account and (pretend the game disk/cart cost 20 bucks) 10 bucks worth of gems, or some sort of exclusive in-game content like a new smiley pack, a new brick pack, or a shineh godmode.

</wall-of-text>

True, true, and, as said before, Nintendo isnt in on the internet thing. Yet. Once again, someone before said 3DS will get an internet upgrade, and maybe support flash. 3D EE FTW. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

haythere

I never use my psp's internet. Theres no point when i can use my laptop.

Doghana 1423727264234168

Board footer