Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

New world sizes

We need some new world sizes, and we should get that 25x800 tall world too.

Why don't we get a Universal world, a 400x400 for 16000 energy or 640 gems?

Maybe a diamond world that's the same size of a large world that costs 1500 energy or 60 gems.

How about a circle world for people who like to make big ninjas that you go inside, costs 3000 energy or 120 gems?

I doubt this can happen, but how about a 12x12 for making ONE minigame, that costs 50 energy or 1 gem?

-----------
¿Habla usted español? Lea esto.

Necesitamos algunos tamaños nuevo mundo, y debemos conseguir que 25x800 mundo demasiado alto.

¿Por qué no tenemos un mundo universal, un 400x400 de 16.000 energía o gemas 640?

Tal vez un diamante mundo que es del mismo tamaño de un mundo grande que los costes de la energía 1500 o piedras preciosas 60.

¿Qué tal un mundo círculo de personas que les gusta hacer grandes ninjas que van dentro, los costos de la energía 3000 o gemas 120?

Dudo que esto puede suceder, pero ¿qué tal un 12x12 para la fabricación de una mini-juego, que cuesta 50 de energía o una joya?

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 3 2011 5:40:27 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Re: New world sizes

the 200x400 is new //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue let them rest

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Jeffrey wrote:

That world size has been there for 2 months, Jeffrey.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Feb 3 2011 4:33:35 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

NikK

I like the ideas. Do you want me to make a good version of the spanish thing? I speak spanish as my maternal language.

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:

2 months? Really? I'm getting old //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by NikK (Feb 3 2011 5:31:41 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

NikK wrote:

I like the ideas. Do you want me to make a good version of the spanish thing? I speak spanish as my maternal language.

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:

2 months? Really? I'm getting old //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Idk maybe 1 month XD

Billyp wrote:

'or 640 energy'? ;p

Anyway, yeah I reckon we should have the tall worlds soon, could make some sick maps on that!

Fixed, and true

#6 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

VERTICAL RACES FTW! Elevators and hook jumps(anyone who would do this is a noob) would become popular.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#7 Before February 2015

NikK

I imagine... 800 pixels full of freaking hook jumps. You're at the top and you fall. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

#8 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Someone already beat to the circle world idea.I was just at a ninjas only world,and it was a giant ninja.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

NikK wrote:

I imagine... 800 pixels full of freaking hook jumps. You're at the top and you fall. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NOOOO! JUST THE THOUGHT IS HORRIBLE. Not that I would actually try. If I saw that I'd leave. But the thought of that.... dang.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Kuech

Different55 wrote:
NikK wrote:

NOOOO! JUST THE THOUGHT IS HORRIBLE. Not that I would actually try. If I saw that I'd leave. But the thought of that.... dang.

thanks for the bad thoughts of the hook jump thing >:P but if I did see that I'd be like..... "what the!......" *turns off computer and hides in corner*   //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Wezza

Maybe a diamond world that's the same size of a large world that costs 1500 energy or 60 gems.

How about a circle world for people who like to make big ninjas that you go inside, costs 3000 energy or 120 gems?

I doubt this can happen, but how about a 12x12 for making ONE minigame, that costs 50 energy or 1 gem?

you can already make this with fully black bricks, hard but possible

#12 Before February 2015

rdococ

Monstar43 wrote:

Someone already beat to the circle world idea.I was just at a ninjas only world,and it was a giant ninja.

Yep. You can make triangles, e.g.

#13 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

NikK wrote:

I'd just like to point out that 800 pixels isn't all that big. You mean 800 blocks (which, in all reality, is 798 blocks, for the size accounts for the lining of the level.
23suq14.jpg
Let's hope tinypic didn't resize that....
If it was resized, I'm going to say that on my screen, it looked to be about the size of a small/medium world, maybe a tad bigger than the latter.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Krazyman50 1423727406234026

Board footer