Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

Valentine Event

as valentine event I have considered that you to 1 friend valentine smiley can send your account must only, however, already 1 month old be.

#2 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Re: Valentine Event

Ive allrdy created smiley thath's in love, and showed to chris, and he telled , it will maybe be in valentine's update... sdayq.png

#3 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

xDeviLx wrote:

Ive allrdy created smiley thath's in love, and showed to chris, and he telled , it will maybe be in valentine's update... http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3889/sdayq.png

nice smiley!

#4 Before February 2015

Burnett

^ You're right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile.

#5 Before February 2015

gamez7

xDeviLx wrote:

Ive allrdy created smiley thath's in love, and showed to chris, and he telled , it will maybe be in valentine's update... http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/3889/sdayq.png

I'm in that picture. I'm the floating devil //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

jDodson99

learn sense make, grammar of you is very not good.

#7 Before February 2015

mistahboi

^ Good point. XD

This topic is pretty useless, as quoted:

xDeviLx wrote:

Ive allrdy created smiley thath's in love, and showed to chris, and he telled , it will maybe be in valentine's update...

Clearly in there, he said that Chris was already planning a Valentine's Event. Seriously, I'm beginning to suspect that you're just posting random useless stuff just to get your post count up.

#8 Before February 2015

lord

yeah making love smiley.

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I really hope ^ is just bad grammar and not what every boorish kid at my school is constantly talking about...

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Off topic but jeffrey, you are seriously stupid. You negged me for telling what's wrong with each suggestion. What I did isn't exactly evil because if the stuff is released as is, it would be pretty... messed up. And people who post only for the sake of post count are stupid as well.

#11 Before February 2015

35005CP

mistahboi wrote:

And people who post only for the sake of post count are stupid as well.

I agree, but sadly you get this on every forum on the web. Even more so if the forum has a lot of younger members who think a higher post count makes them better.

I get just as annoyed by the people who make threads saying they have made their 1000th post. And very often they have achieved that in a very short space of time from posting in EVERY topic they can find.

Word of advice to the younger members of the forum, it's not about your quantity of posts, it's about quality. I would rather read 1 useful, well thought out post rather than 20 useless, misspelt posts that make little sense to anyone.

And before i get moaned at for mentioning spelling, most browsers these day have spell checkers built in and give you the red line if you spell something wrong. It's there to be used and will correct your spelling, so please use it if you are unsure. big_smile.png

#12 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Oh, yeah, and now he revenge negged me for the fifth time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

This guy has serious issues. I'm surprised this topic isn't locked yet, though.

#13 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

mistahboi wrote:

Oh, yeah, and now he revenge negged me for the fifth time. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

This guy has serious issues. I'm surprised this topic isn't locked yet, though.

offtopic? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#14 Before February 2015

mistahboi

Hypocrite. Saying that itself is off topic.

#15 Before February 2015

Vulcan

Oo valentine blocks would be very cute..

Or a smiley with heart eyes

#16 Before February 2015

Doghana

haha, the valentine smileys real cute //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

as much as i agree with mistahboi and 35005CP, everyone take into mind that some people on the forum can speak english very well, //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#17 Before February 2015

35005CP

Is it likely we will get valentine themed items?

Chris has said that he wont be around to update the game from monday till friday which will take us to Saturday the 12th. It's really a bit short notice if he plans to put in things that need a lot of energy as 2 days wouldn't be long enough (if they have a high energy amount) to get them for the 14th?

Jeffrey 1423727503233929

Board footer