Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

Beta free trial

I think there should be a Free Trial For Beta because You see lots of People that say "Beta was not worth it" "Its a waste of 10 dollars" So they dont end up paying for somthing that might not be what they want //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

Re: Beta free trial

Wolf exile1 wrote:

I think there should be a Free Trial For Beta because You see lots of People that say "Beta was not worth it" "Its a waste of 10 dollars" So they dont end up paying for somthing that might not be what they want //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I have to say that this is a bad idea.

Why?
Because many people would make an other account when the trial would expire.

#3 Before February 2015

werslty

It wouldn't have been a horribly bad idea before, but now you can buy the games with gems, so its not 100% useful, also what Jojatekok said, people would just keep making more accounts when it expires, anyways, before you know it, the game will be out of beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue just a couple more months hopefully,

#4 Before February 2015

The First Gamer

simple, the idea works, but how about after the trial expires the i.p. gets marked as such.

#5 Before February 2015

Epic Smiley

Good point //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I disagree. Beta = testing. Not premium account. Why would you want to have a free trial of beta testing?

Chris/administrators/whoever needs to get the point across to everybody that beta is short for beta testing, which is where you pay to be able to test things before everyone else gets them.

Personally I think that the beta only smileys and blocks should be for everyone now, they were only a gift to people who bought beta.

#7 Before February 2015

Burnett

Disagreed.

#8 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I'm a free player, and I think that the beta smileys should stay on the beta site.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#9 Before February 2015

narutovsdbz

At first I thought good idea, then I thought of the flaws. No beta trial.

#10 Before February 2015

Panic

It's not as if we get anything special. We just get shop items and stuff earlier now. The bricks look okay, and people like me are too lazy to change from the default //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile face guy, so the smileys are just there for show.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#11 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

werslty wrote:

the game will be out of beta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue just a couple more months hopefully,

Yeah, then you'll have to buy memberships >.> ... everymonth ...

#12 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

yeah beta trials i like the sound of that
make it last 4 bout a week

#13 Before February 2015

Panic

The trial would suck as well, as it's temporary smileys and bricks, with a CHANCE of an update happening and shop stuff sooner. If you were working on a level using trial beta bricks and almost done, it would make you rage like crazy when it suddenly expires. Cough.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#14 Before February 2015

jakebot

I agree, if your going to get beta as a trial, it would only give you block and smileys for a short amount of time, and then when it expires, you wouldnt have gained any knowledge that you didnt already know. And what would happen to the beta worlds? Would you just lose all your saved data?

#15 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

jakebot wrote:

I agree, if your going to get beta as a trial, it would only give you block and smileys for a short amount of time, and then when it expires, you wouldnt have gained any knowledge that you didnt already know. And what would happen to the beta worlds? Would you just lose all your saved data?

As soon as it expires all your beta maps get saved and if you get beta There already in your saved maps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#16 Before February 2015

Panic

Wolf exile1 wrote:
jakebot wrote:

As soon as it expires all your beta maps get saved and IF you get beta There already in your saved maps. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Emphasis on the if. Hopefully no explanation is required.

#17 Before February 2015

mrvalley

none needed

#18 Before February 2015

primo

bad idea.

#19 Before February 2015

FMaster

Greenzoid2 wrote:

I disagree. Beta = testing. Not premium account. Why would you want to have a free trial of beta testing?

Chris/administrators/whoever needs to get the point across to everybody that beta is short for beta testing, which is where you pay to be able to test things before everyone else gets them.

^ Agree. People that think we need a free beta trial should read this.

Greenzoid2 also wrote:

Personally I think that the beta only smileys and blocks should be for everyone now, they were only a gift to people who bought beta.

^ I don't think so. It would not be fair. D:

#20 Before February 2015

Burnett

This topic msut be closed and you must be -rep 2 times!lulz.

#21 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Panic wrote:

It's not as if we get anything special. We just get shop items and stuff earlier now. The bricks look okay, and people like me are too lazy to change from the default //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile face guy, so the smileys are just there for show.

That's pretty special, don't you think? We get to see the bricks in the earliest stages that normal users (i.e. not admins) get to see them.

On a side note, did anyone see that sexy greenish-blue block in Chris's world? I just checked, and we don't have it.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#22 Before February 2015

Chatteno

Jojatekok wrote:
Wolf exile1 wrote:

I have to say that this is a bad idea.

Why?
Because many people would make an other account when the trial would expire.

They could track the IP address?
Then it would be like you have to BUY the free trial. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#23 Before February 2015

Panic

JadElClemens wrote:
Panic wrote:

That's pretty special, don't you think? We get to see the bricks in the earliest stages that normal users (i.e. not admins) get to see them.

On a side note, did anyone see that sexy greenish-blue block in Chris's world? I just checked, and we don't have it.

What block?
And, free players get to see the new bricks as soon as we get them and stick them in a level.

#24 Before February 2015

Fer22f

Ok, beta testing is a good thing. But you have only 2 hours and after the trial is over, your beta blocks in your world will desappear!

#25 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Panic wrote:
JadElClemens wrote:
Panic wrote:

What block?
And, free players get to see the new bricks as soon as we get them and stick them in a level.

IDK, it was this bluish-green basic block.

Also, by see I meant use.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

Wolf exile1 1423728040233392

Board footer