Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Panic

Find and replace

Basically, you select a type of block( block 1), then select a different type of block( block 2). Then, every space that contains block 1 will then contain block 2.
Imagine you're building some level. You use the wrong blocks and don't notice until you're nearly finished. You want an easy way to correct all the wrong blocks of the same time with right blocks of the same type.

EDIT: Or, in my case, want to replace old blocks with new blocks.

Last edited by Panic (Feb 23 2011 7:54:47 pm)

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#2 Before February 2015

SmittyW

Re: Find and replace

I understand what you are trying to say, but wouldn't you realize the right block that you are choosing from the beginning if you have to have a 2nd one to reassure yourself?

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

I don't exactly understand what you're saying.
I'm saying that I just got glass pack and I want to use my glass bricks in a level I'm in the process of creating, however I need to replace the bricks that exist in my level with glass ones.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

How   exactly would u not notice? Whenever I'm making a level, I keep the minimal open at all times to check the colors and make sure it looks nice... And u wouldn't only use one block for the entire level...

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

I'm not using one block only. Maybe my example was a little bad. All I'm saying is replace one block type with another. That's it.

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

Hmm... Cool idea, but would it be possible? Not too practical.

Panic1423728068233364

Board footer