Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

race maps

the name says it all. it starts out as anybody comes into this room (has to have over 5 players to start) and after a time limit of 30 seconds has gone the players will be aloud to start to go through the map any person that comes after the 30 second countdown will be put in for the next round.

during the race players would have to battle it out to get to the finish (E.G a platform) through a series of obstacles there would also be checkpoint flags that when you end up falling into an area that you cant get our of you will be teleported to the last one that you have touched

at the end the first 10 players will have there times and number of what place they came on a leader board and the people who come after the the first 10 will only have there number of what place they came and time on the side of the leader board.

rewards the first 10 people who get to the finish will have a reward depending on what place they came in.

hope you like it

P.S. i havent really figured out what to put the rewards as

Last edited by BadBoySingh (Feb 23 2011 12:56:42 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

spencer102

Re: race maps

Do you mean like an official contest with smiley/brick rewards? Then I'm all for it. But as a new game mode, it would be pointless.

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

when will people check if something has already been suggested before they make a post about it?

#4 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

mrvalley wrote:

when will people check if something has already been suggested before they make a post about it?

Sure, When will they?

#5 Before February 2015

BadBoySingh

o0pedro0 wrote:
mrvalley wrote:

Sure, When will they?

sorry for me adding a new race map idea but technically i didnt know.

BadBoySingh 1423728320233112

Board footer