Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Log-in logo idea

I was thinking, that next time we update the logo thing when we log in, it will be a bunch of EE player's //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Anyone agree?

A little example i pulled with copy pasta //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

O0hIj.jpg

Last edited by Kaosslasher (Mar 1 2011 1:48:20 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

lord

Re: Log-in logo idea

Yes, than you can see that this game is realy popular. I don't understand the internet logo.

The small stages are cool! I think.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Nah, those things are there cause im to lazy to make a proper smiley //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

and the internet explorer things were cause im bored //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

but thanks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

It looks good,but it's the already existing logo with custom smileys pasted to it.How about changing it a bit?

#5 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

No no, my point is, people, EE fans will go into a level, and chris wuld take a picture of all of us, and that would be the log in logo thing //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#6 Before February 2015

labontandrei

cool:)...

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Ok, I like the idea, but the picture sucks XD. You put the smileys and whatever they were standing on all over. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Its an example,

and my picture is awesome soo.... go shut the front door

#9 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Well you can go to the haystack outside.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#10 Before February 2015

Fendox

It would be cool if it was selfupdating.
So every 10 minutes or maybe 30 minutes it would change picture by itself...

SO if you are there then, you would be on the log in screen until there comes a new pic. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#11 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

That would be cool, that, and it would also scroll through the new and olf log in logo's from wayyyy back //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Kaosslasher 1423728393233039

Board footer