Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BillyP

Level Templates

I think we should be able to buy templates for our levels, by templates I mean already-drawn circles, squares, triangles etc.

After buying these from the shop, they'll appear in your bricks tab, and after clicking on them you should be able to resize the template and then paste it into your level. This would make it a hell of a lot easier for people to create interesting levels without having to draw a perfect circle/other shape.

There should be a limit on how many you can draw in your map, however.

Thoughts?

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: Level Templates

Pretty good idea.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

Why does one need shapes to put places? The only places I can see those in are smiley art maps (lolololol), and some form of geometry map (,even more lolololol.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Yeah, we need this pretty bad. PETITION FOR SHAPE BAR, GOOOOOO
____
BillyP
Different55
JadElClemens

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#5 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Add me to that bar JADelCLEMENS!

#6 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

But that will take out alot of art if we do that like only some people know how to draw a perfect circle and others think it awesome that people can do that yah see?

#7 Before February 2015

BillyP

Wolf exile1 wrote:

But that will take out alot of art if we do that like only some people know how to draw a perfect circle and others think it awesome that people can do that yah see?

I suppose, however there should be a limit on how many you can buy. Also, instead of being able to resize them, you could just be able to make your level outline that shape other than being able to create many small circles all over your level.

Last edited by BillyP (Mar 12 2011 6:01:18 pm)

BillyP 1423728405233027

Board footer