Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

excl

Beta suggest.

Uhmm i hope you guys won't Hate me but, Beta Isnt giving so much for only 10USD. how ever i am beta. i hope they can add more or tell me all features. Ik that we can buy the latest items get new blocks, 3 worlds and smilys, but isnt there more? its only a suggest. people could agree or disagree.
Excl

#2 Before February 2015

Burnett

Re: Beta suggest.

Well,knowing the next updates is bad.Because there's no more adrenaline and fun if we know.

#3 Before February 2015

karim

beta account =/= premium account

beta means testing the game, not having a premium account and getting everything before all other players.

#4 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

There's a big update coming that will make the last one pale in comparison. It's coming this month so look out. That's just what I heard... because last time I spoke with Chris was before beta was $10.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

I was in a map, then RPG came in. He told me that we're getting a 50x800 map.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#6 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 said that the update will be coming late March, so like Different55 said, this month. None of the moderators have given much clues as to what the update will be, however, RPG said that Chris gets back from America around March 11th which is when the main coding of the big update will probably begin.

#7 Before February 2015

Kfiro100

BillyP wrote:

RPGMaster2000 said that the update will be coming late March, so like Different55 said, this month. None of the moderators have given much clues as to what the update will be, however, RPG said that Chris gets back from America around March 11th which is when the main coding of the big update will probably begin.

When You Said That Chris Is Going Back To Denmark (I Spelled Right?) In March At The 11th,I Wanted To Say That At March 22th I'm Going To America,So I Won't Miss Chris's Ideas From America (Maybe He Won't Have),And I Finally Got The Valentines Smiley! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

excl 1423728443232989

Board footer