Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

kog44

Block, Smiley, and Gameplay Ideas

Here you can post some Ideas for new blocks!Here are some of mine:
Power-Up blocks=   blocks that you "eat" like coins that after you eat them, you can jump high,fly,or go faster than usual for a few seconds.

Gravity Blocks= blocks that change the pull of gravity to wherever the block says over the whole level only after a god touches it.

Teleport block= blocks that after you touch them, you go to another teleport block that is "linked" to it.One trip per person per block maybe.

Health Bar= Optional based on what the creator chooses.If health bar goes all the way down, you get sent to the last checkpoint touched.

Checkpoint block= after touched will be the return point if your health goes down all the way.

Hurting blocks= blocks like fire,acid,spikes, or other hazards that bring health down.

#2 Before February 2015

FMaster

Re: Block, Smiley, and Gameplay Ideas

Some of them (or everyone?) were already suggested, and I think this should be in Game suggestions.
Btw welcome to the forums.

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Moving to game suggestions...

#4 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

We shouldnt have health bars,it would ruin the game

#5 Before February 2015

Panic

Gravity block = ABUSE MUCH.
Teleport = Suggested before.
Health bar = Hell no.
Checkpoint = Suggested before.
Hurting blocks = Hell no.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#6 Before February 2015

kog44

to panic and pawlowic- health bars and hurting blocks could be OPTIONAL for the creator
to panic-gravity blocks could be optional and only for the creator only.Note i said creator not god

#7 Before February 2015

Panic

Note that it clearly says god there.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

kog44 1423728468232964

Board footer