Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

BillyP

Double energy weekends

In my opinion, once in a while we should have a 'Double Energy Weekend', which temporarily doubles your energy for that weekend.

However, this may give a significantly unfair advantage to people who have 500 energy as opposed to the people who only have 200 energy, therefore a limit should be established on how much maximum energy you can have on that weekend, say 400 or 500 at one time..

There could also be a double-energy period in the first hour or so of a new update to, if the update involves a new addition to the shop, give players the chance to get a head-start in buying that item.

Looks more confusing than it really is. Thoughts?

Last edited by BillyP (Mar 5 2011 10:13:17 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Smiley3

Re: Double energy weekends

That's awesome! But what about the crew in the "The Clock Strikes 12" that just earned 1000 energy for winning the New Years Contest

#3 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

I think for a double energy weekend the timer gets shorter to like 1 min 30 sec.

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

I like the concept of energy weekends, but doubling the max energy for everyone would be incredibly unfair. We could always have "magic weekends" though where the chances of getting magic coins are doubled. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Jeffrey

idk because energy is more luck than working for it.

#6 Before February 2015

BillyP

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I like the concept of energy weekends, but doubling the max energy for everyone would be incredibly unfair. We could always have "magic weekends" though where the chances of getting magic coins are doubled.

That's a good idea!

Also, adapting on Chewy's post, we could have 'Less Waiting Weekends' where your 'more-in' time reduces to 2:00 instead of 2:30. This would be more fair seeing as all players would get the same advantage, however it'd have to be an amount that doesn't give all players too much of an advantage. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by BillyP (Mar 5 2011 11:32:09 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Smiley3

RPGMaster2000 wrote:

I like the concept of energy weekends, but doubling the max energy for everyone would be incredibly unfair. We could always have "magic weekends" though where the chances of getting magic coins are doubled. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That's a good idea, since I have no wizard yet.

BillyP 1423728482232950

Board footer