Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

code of silence

heard of the prisoners dielema? well if u havent u can get a cooler in but the police try avoiding that so they use TCOS (the code of silence) now some of u r probably thinking y not use chat? its much easier! but not all of us have chat so i thought we could make a way of talking 2 each other using smileys and movents.
Example:
a guy does the X( smileys which could mean im angry at u then the next guy goes //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral but jumps which means y then the first guy keeps the X( smiley but slowly moves left on right (to be careful of nearby edges) which means ur being nasty.

but they all have to be the guest smileys otherwise new ppl to EE can use it. (after seeing these forums of course). so wat do u think of my idea but its not to say big things like im 12 and live in cardiff just little important things.

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: code of silence

Well, maybe some basics, but why not go find a penny on the side of the road and buy chat?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

The Red Troll

Re: code of silence

well a cent is american and were not all american like me

The Red Troll 1423728577232855

Board footer