Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

ZombieDude81

Smiley Wardrobe Idea (Please comment)

I has an idea that there could be a separate shop in EE where you could buy different hairs and hats and clothes for smilies and you could add the item to any smiley(would cost energy).

I had another similar idea, which would be a customizable smiley shop. You could start out with a yellow circle and change the features (hair, eyes, mouth, clothes, etc., possibly color) which would cost energy.

(Please leave comments)

#2 Before February 2015

Chimi

Re: Smiley Wardrobe Idea (Please comment)

Customizable smileys are almost definately impossible, and the update smileys, such as new years and santa, already have special clothes, and i assume upcoming smileys will also have hair, hats and clothes, so that is pretty much out. Good idea, but it's probably unnessecary atm.

Also, Don't PM me about this thread when it has nothing to do with me and I barely know you.

#3 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Customizing smileys was suggested WAY too many times, and this sounds 95% just like it.

And the second one made me realize you didn't read THIS TOPIC before postin even though you had to.

. . .
- Enemies
- Forum/game accounts linked
- Game Modes (CTF, Humans vs. Zombies, Realism, Darkroom, etc)
- Customizable Smilies
- Reestablishing connection
- Music
- Music blocks
. . .

Last edited by Krazyman50 (Mar 14 2011 6:58:34 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Chimi

Mhm. I don't get why people can't take a quick look around before posting something like this. That topic is right at the top of the list. Please take a look at that topic before posting any more topics here. Alot of the forum sections have those, so keep an eye out 0.0!

#5 Before February 2015

ZombieDude81

Chimi wrote:

Mhm. I don't get why people can't take a quick look around before posting something like this. That topic is right at the top of the list. Please take a look at that topic before posting any more topics here. Alot of the forum sections have those, so keep an eye out 0.0!

I did look but i missed that one.

ZombieDude81 1423728770232662

Board footer