Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Earth

A yearly holiday level contest!

You have a group of up to five people, you make a level, and you enter it in the contest. (You'll get a complementary smiley just for entering!) One thousand groups will win the contest, although the highest winners will get the best prizes. All one thousand of the winning groups will get Christmas and New Years sets from 2010. This makes it fair, but the blocks are still special. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: A yearly holiday level contest!

o.O
Do you know how long that will take for people to look at a thousand levels?
The 2010 packs were a limited time offer, and they were called limited time offer for a reason.
I didn't get Xmas pack 2010, but it doesn't really matter.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Earth

Thanks, panic, you prevented anyone from wanting to post on this board. :/

#4 Before February 2015

Earth

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Warning for double post, Earth.

Also, those packs were indeed limited edition packs that you can't get again. (Except hopefully next winter, no promises though) This topic is fairly useless.

*lock*

Earth 1423728775232657

Board footer