Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Surveyhead,gem

Why not...Ohh.How can I explain this.

Why not make buying of chat in surveyhead,too. Surveyhead have money too right?
Another one:

Why not make gems buying of chat(just saying).

Wanna experience to chat on EE.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: Surveyhead,gem

noelzkie wrote:

Why not make gems buying of chat(just saying).

Because there is no parental controls with that option.

#3 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Do kids know something about the surveyhead?

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

Chris doesn't check the forum, so e-mail it at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="bad9d2c8d3c9fadfccdfc8c3d8d5dec3dfded3cec994d9d5d7">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#5 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Gamer1120 wrote:

Chris doesn't check the forum, so e-mail it at <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="f4979c869d87b4918291868d969b908d91909d8087da979b99">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

Will   I e-mail it at yahoo?

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

-.- you can send an email from yahoo to everybodyedits.com,yes. Don't send an email to <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="711219031802310810191e1e5f121e1c">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>, as that is most likely not the Chris Benjaminsen we know.

#7 Before February 2015

noelzkie

Right! Thanks!

noelzkie 1423729251232181

Board footer