Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mrvalley

addition to fullscreen

when you use fullscreen, all it really does is stretch the playing window to full your screen.   an addition to it i think would be really helpful is if the same thing happened, but it would give you a wider view.   by this i mean that instead of the 1:4 pixel ratio of the reg game screen to fullscreen, have 1:1.   the chatbox, block tab, minimap, and everything else would be the same size as in the reg size screen, but the number of blocks you can view at one time would be greater.   this is especially useful for building level as you don't have to move around as much.  

yes, i know that this probably won't get implemented for a while.   i'm not expecting it to.

#2 Before February 2015

rdococ

Re: addition to fullscreen

I think we should be able to choose our own reg size for fullscreen, and maybe even not fullscreen.

#3 Before February 2015

mrvalley

Re: addition to fullscreen

you mean like different screen sizes?   ex. 400x300, 1050x780, etc.

mrvalley 1423729342232090

Board footer