Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

Recent Activity List

Now, think of this not ONLY of a great solution to stopping trolls (Sorry T1:1) but also to numerous other uses. This could be put to use for some very big benefits, if you use it properly.

I'm looking at this feature as being interjected into the player-list ONLY for room owners/gods.

This should look something like this:

_____________                                         _______________________
|Name | 2m 1s |                                      |                                                            |
|Name | 1m 7s |                                      | Name | [1] 9:00:05 PM 21   |
|Name | 0m 8s |                                      | Name | [3] 9:00:08 PM 32   |
|Name | 5m 5s |                                      | Name | [5] 9:00:02 PM 11   |
|Name | 3m 2s |                                      |_______________________|
|                                |                 ->                                                        
|                                |                                   [1], [3], [5] represents the blocks they used (1, 3, 5 are supposed to be color of block)
|                                |                                   9:00:01 PM represents the time they used the block
|                                |                                   21, 32, 11 represents how many times they used that same block constantly.
|                                |                                   Name represents the user name of the player that the data was taken from.
|____________|                                   
|Recent Activity |

^--- Name represents the username of the player that the data was taken from.
          2m 1s, 1m 7s, 0m 8s, 5m 5s, 3m 2s represents the time the user was in thy level.

Please interject this into the next update, as many people would agree that this would help keep frustration down at a minimum amount.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Recent Activity List

Please interject this into the next update, as many people would agree that this would help keep frustration down at a minimum amount.

I don't think so pFhcd.png

Also it would problably lag the game.

#3 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

So, basically you want something to record every brick every player puts.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#4 Before February 2015

XxAtillaxX

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

I don't think so pFhcd.png

Also it would problably lag the game.

I doubt it would lag the game, it would be pretty steady.

TakoMan02 wrote:

So, basically you want something to record every brick every player puts.

It would help me very much, and I am pretty sure lots of other people would be glad they aren't being falsely accused anymore.

It would help me, and I am very sure it would help others.

signature.png
*u stinky*

XxAtillaxX1423729697231735

Board footer