Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Sansander97

Restart and Load Options For All

This idea might have been suggested before, but it occured to me that not just chat users should be able to Restart and Load their levels. These two options could easily be added to the drop-up list currently containing "Change Key" options and what-not. If parents don't allow their sons/daughters to use the chat feature, the kids are missing quite a lot. These new features could be added to the drop-up panel for everyone or just Beta users.

#2 Before February 2015

AmoebaLord

Re: Restart and Load Options For All

Suggested already, many many times.   A lot of them have been by me.   I've even sent Chris emails, but he doesn't seem to be listening.

Which is odd, because it shouldn't be a particularly difficult thing to add in (and yes, I do have some programming background).

So keep spamming the requests and maybe he'll hear us!   :/

#3 Before February 2015

Sansander97

If this was added, it would close to eliminate Trolls. People Troll because they hope that the owner of the level doesn't have chat.

#4 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Sansander97 wrote:

If this was added, it would close to eliminate Trolls. People Troll because they hope that the owner of the level doesn't have chat.

OR JUST FOR FUN!
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#5 Before February 2015

Luuu

i agree, I don't have chat, is very hard to me find a honest person, i always find trolls:(
i hate this......so, please Chris, make loadleverl and reset for non chatters!!Everybody Edits Anti-Trolls

#6 Before February 2015

xXExpress0Xx

lol remember that if you don't save the level after it is trolled, the trolling wont be saved. Hence, just refresh the page after you get trolled, join your own room and nothing will be trolled. https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#7 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Not if the troll stays in there >:D

Sansander97 1423730039231393

Board footer