Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

new fantastic idea relating with energy and gems

I got this great idea!
Would it be possible if it was added so players could buy more max energy with gems?!
So like, if I have 10 gems, I could buy +30 energy.
So for example, if I have 310 energy currently, and I buy gems, then I could purchase +30 energy, making my new max energy 340!
What does everyone think of this idea?
If it was added, I would gladly spend up for gems on getting more energy! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by linkz0rs (May 6 2011 12:08:57 am)

#2 Before February 2015

dg48

Re: new fantastic idea relating with energy and gems

I actually like the idea, instead of continuously having no luck for weeks finding magic coins, you can just buy more energy.

Plus, everybodyedits can earn more money that way. So it's beneficial for us the user and the site.

#3 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

dg48 wrote:

I actually like the idea, instead of continuously having no luck for weeks finding magic coins, you can just buy more energy.

Didn't think of that, but it could help unlucky players

dg48 wrote:

Plus, everybodyedits can earn more money that way. So it's beneficial for us the user and the site.

Exactly! It can both help EE, and the user!
Win-win situation //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

I like!

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

then i would stop playing levels and start filling in surveys, imma say no to this idea, sorry

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

Yeah, I agree with wezza. I do kind of like the idea, but then all I would do is continually fill out surveys until I have at least 1000 max energy.

Also, 10 coins should get you +5 max energy, not +30. Gems are way too easy to get for that.

#7 Before February 2015

Nico1a5

i agree but 10 gems should be +1

#8 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

+1 is too low imo... It could be limited to only credit card, paypal, and paynearme (7-11 with cash, for people without credit card or paypal), and not surveys... but i think making people pay too much money for a very small amount of energy would just be a waste... MOST people (like myself) would not spend 30 dollars on just +1 energy... I'd want more for my money

[Off topic: I think surveys should be removed... since MOST of them are useless, and u get disqualified for 99% of them, and some even distribute spyware (notice i said SOME)... plus most online surveys only fill your inbox with millions of spam messages/day.... so yeah...]

Also, I think paying with cash at a 7-11 store is MUCH easier... especially for those who dont have a credit card or paypal... thats how i pay!! all it takes is a simple print out, and take that printout to the store, they scan it, u give them the money, and u get ur gems instantly //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by linkz0rs (May 7 2011 6:53:01 pm)

#9 Before February 2015

Shockerz

This could be otherwise: Buy gems with energy

#10 Before February 2015

Panic

Shockerz wrote:

1 word. No.

On topic, this might be an okay idea, but I agree with people saying stuff like 2 gems/energy. Not exactly too high and not really too low. There isn't any point for people to abuse this, as it isn't worth it, and it's not too worthless either.
Overall, I'm sort of undecided on the idea.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#11 Before February 2015

Shockerz

Panic wrote:
Shockerz wrote:

1 word. No.

Buy gem with energy would be better, because I live in other country and I'm not of player type that can buy stuff with gem.

#12 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Shockerz wrote:
Panic wrote:
Shockerz wrote:

1 word. No.

Buy gem with energy would be better, because I live in other country and I'm not of player type that can buy stuff with gem.

Shockerz, gems cost money because it cost money to run the game. Chris would lose a lot of money if they costed energy.

#13 Before February 2015

Jeffburtonfan

Just like Panic said, it can be a good idea, but there'd have to be a good balance in amount of gems vs how much energy you get from them. I'm more for the idea than against it, but we'll see where this ends up.

Also, off-topic:

Linkz0rs mentioned that surveys should be removed, and I sort of agree with that too (especially with the spam and spyware). I've also filled out probably 5-10 surveys and never recieved any gems for any of them. But it is still good for the people who are able to recieve the gems, and may not have the money to buy them.

#14 Before February 2015

linkz0rs

Possibly +6 energy instead?

#15 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

I've received 13 gems and if there aren't surveys what ARE you going to do. Better than nothing and I have everything I download locked in a box and destroyed as soon as it's satisfied the conditions for the gems. I allow no piece to remain.
And I love the idea.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

linkz0rs 1423730578230854

Board footer