Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

NEW IDEA FOR FIRE WIZARD!!!!

what if when you get the fire wizard and you are on god mode you could have fire around you that makes your dot in the mini map red //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink i think it would be a cool idea anyone else agree?? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile . I also think there should be a wheel of gems where you could either lose gems, earn gems, or get a jackpot how about that for an idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool .

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

magic coins:54   max energy:367   smileys:17   fire wizard:no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   name:KINGPOOULTRA lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE PROUD OWNER OF THE 'D' CREW //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Last edited by kingpooultra (May 7 2011 7:37:15 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Jeffburtonfan

Re: NEW IDEA FOR FIRE WIZARD!!!!

You mean one of those spinner wheels, right?

I don't think it's too good of an idea, especially for people who don't have any gems to lose. It would also make it very easy to earn gems, and then none of the added smilies/scenery, etc would be worth anything.

As for the fire wizard idea, that would be cool to have, since it's rare to get.

#3 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

ok i understand the wheel part and thx for agreeing on my idea i hope it get into everybody edits it would be cool //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

magic coins:54   max energy:367   smileys:17   fire wizard:no //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile   name:KINGPOOULTRA lol

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by kingpooultra (May 7 2011 7:36:50 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

plat aka kingpooultra

noone is posting?? what does noone like my idea https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

You double posted. *warned* and stop putting that at the end of all your posts. Go to the top of the page, click profile, and look through that to find what you want.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

tailschao

umm,tecnantly the weel would be a good idea,as long as the amount of gems is 0 to 10(maybe) and you can only go once a day(may sound crazy,but it makes since if you look at the amount of gems it takes to get certain objects //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile)

#7 Before February 2015

progirl

i like the ideas, i need gems. lol. and the wiz thing would be cool.....IF I HAD EITHER OF THEM!!!! EOpYT.png 1ntnj.png zuvkw.png EOpYT.png

#8 Before February 2015

ARN64

That would be cool, and the water wizard blue on the minimap //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Nou

I heard putting your topic title in caps and adding lots of exclamation marks makes ideas cooler.

No u.

#10 Before February 2015

saposami

ok water wizard y fire wizard smileys!!!!

Last edited by saposami (May 10 2011 5:08:35 pm)

#11 Before February 2015

saposami

how to make submit y posts 10 laborer yeah //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Last edited by saposami (May 10 2011 5:08:01 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Wolf exile1

hey Heres a tip: Use the edit butten so you wont get banned I dont wanna see that happen...And beware of Different55...Hes kinda insane...

plat aka kingpooultra1423730621230811

Board footer