Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

smiley after finishing insanely hard parcours

Since the magical coins were introduced, I've gotten several of them (my energy is currently at 265), but I still didn't get the wizard smiley. I usually only play levels with the word "hard" in it (or search for difficult "crew" levels), because I'm a veteran and I like a challenge. Sometimes I see these wizard and ninja smilies (rage-)quit when even a small obstacle is too much for them. When it's a ninja, I wonder what their fellow ninja's must think. (Maybe something like: "You have offended my family, and you have offended the ShaoLin temple.") When it's a wizard, I think to myself: 'You're not a wise, experienced player with supernatural abilities.' "This class is a ripoff."

What we need is a smiley with a Rambo-like/martial arts headband that players can only get by finishing an insanely hard parcours. And then I don't mean a very difficult level. No, I mean a room that truly tests one's awesomeness. It should test the player's knowledge of tricks, his or her patience and persistence, cleverness and intelligence, reflexes, and so on. Only if you get all the coins, you are awarded this 'Ascended Super Saiyan'-esque smiley. The moderators could pick an existing room and designate it as this special arena. Or, even better, a contest could be held to see who can create the ultimate EE challenge. But really, it shouldn't just be 'very difficult', or we'll still have noobs who somehow accidentally make it.

(On a side note, I just got disconnected again: http://s4.postimage.org/6hc81tc9a/disco … _again.png (mirror) It's when you look at the minimap and see all dots are either stuck in place or looping through/bouncing on arrows, and nothing more. Then, after a while, the game kicks you to the lobby. It was a nice level, but no way I'll restart playing the whole thing. It's painful and it would be even more so in such a special map as I described above.)

Last edited by nlmdejonge (Mar 18 2011 6:15:01 pm)

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#2 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

Re: smiley after finishing insanely hard parcours

nlmdejonge wrote:

Since the magical coins were introduced, I've gotten several of them (my energy is currently at 265), but I still didn't get the wizard smiley. I usually only play levels with the word "hard" in it (or search for difficult "crew" levels), because I'm a veteran and I like a challenge. Sometimes I see these wizard and ninja smilies (rage-)quit when even a small obstacle is too much for them. When it's a ninja, I wonder what their fellow ninja's must think. (Maybe something like: "You have offended my family, and you have offended the ShaoLin temple.") When it's a wizard, I think to myself: 'You're not a wise, experienced player with supernatural abilities.' "This class is a ripoff."

You do realize it's a video game, right?

#3 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Chewy wrote:

You do realize it's a video game, right?

No, I did not.
Please tell me more.

#4 Before February 2015

Chewy
Banned

#5 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

nlmdejonge wrote:

(On a side note, I just got disconnected again: http://s4.postimage.org/6hc81tc9a/disco … _again.png (mirror) [...]

Ah, I managed to finish it after all. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool
It's a level that's very suitable for people to prove their EE skills.

#6 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

The level would have to be Chris made, Chris approved, and he'd have to design a checkpoint-like system to tell when you've won the level. Otherwise, a generally good idea.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#7 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

+reppie for good idea

#8 Before February 2015

Bigbaddrag

I actually like this idea lol, I like to think I'm pretty decent at minis (I did better than toby and cyclone on one map of really hard puzzles //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue ) and I would like something to show that off if I manage to get it, because all other smileys can just be bought, and most of them by just going here for a few seconds every day

#9 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Bumping, because some people seem to like this idea and it's not yet officially listed here.
I'll also private message Rurigok about it.

nlmdejonge wrote:

Since the magical coins were introduced, I've gotten several of them (my energy is currently at 265), but I still didn't get the wizard smiley.

Energy now at 386 and I just got the blue wizard smiley. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile
http://everybodyedits.com/profiles/?/nlmdejonge
Happened in jjjuu's room "90 minigames 99doors".
(/me = happy)

Last edited by nlmdejonge (May 15 2011 8:11:11 am)

#10 Before February 2015

Bobithan

nlmdejonge wrote:

Bumping, because some people seem to like this idea and it's not yet officially listed here.

That list wasn't updated for over 3 months now... I don't think anything is going to be listed there for a long time.

aka towwl

#11 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Well since he PM'd me, I have to put it on the list, lol.

#12 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

Rurigok wrote:

Well since he PM'd me, I have to put it on the list, lol.

Sweet. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

nlmdejonge1423730821230611

Board footer