Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Magnetic Bricks

It's pretty simple to explain. There are 2 bricks: One that repels you and one that attracts you. You can use these for stuff like making a planet with and actual gravitational pull or maybe a rooms where you fly everywhere.
I don't know how difficult it would be to make this but it would bring some new kind of challenges into the game. I'm getting bored of stairs and minigames.

aka towwl

#2 Before February 2015

Pawlowic

Re: Magnetic Bricks

I like it!

#3 Before February 2015

Panic

I like it too. But you wouldn't know what the block's area of effect is, so it might be a little annoying to get used to.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#4 Before February 2015

Bobithan

Panic wrote:

I like it too. But you wouldn't know what the block's area of effect is, so it might be a little annoying to get used to.

Maybe you could set the strength to it. And you could set it so the gravitational field can't go through walls to make minigames that aren't effecting each other.

aka towwl

#5 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

So, it would basically have the effect of surrounding gravity?

2z50qad.png

How would we be attracted/repelled diagonally?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#6 Before February 2015

correiajoao

Nice ideia!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#7 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

TakoMan02 wrote:

So, it would basically have the effect of surrounding gravity?

2z50qad.png

How would we be attracted/repelled diagonally?

hmm, good point

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#8 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

the problem is that it won't be like that... it will be like a blck hole and suck people in from all directions...

:/

:.|:;

#9 Before February 2015

Fer22f

magnetz.png
I tryed to make this ^

EDIT: I don't gravedig.. The ^ poster gravedig lol

Last edited by Fer22f (Apr 24 2011 7:34:45 pm)

#10 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Lol 2 days isn't a gravedig.

Anyway, I love the idea but you need to understand that adding a new brick in general is a lot of hard work. A block like this would take days (if not weeks because this game isn't Chris's priority) to make, yet alone incorporate into the game.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#11 Before February 2015

222hockey222

I like the idea but I also agree with takoman02.

#12 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

I like it

#13 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

nice idea! but the area of affect could be easily adjusted by a ractangular drag like

|                                                                                                                                       |
L______________________________________________________]

Last edited by cheezpuffs (May 20 2011 10:34:48 am)

#14 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Call it gravity bricks instead //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral It makes it seem like we are metal lol.

#15 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

i like this idea

#16 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Maybe for this we can have a metal smiley pack. Containing 2 smileys, both made out of metal. They can come with the magnet pack and it has 2 bricks. There could be a smiley with a red 'N' on the other one a blue "S" and the blocks could have the same things. S and S will repel and N and N will repel and N S will attract. Just an idea.

Also, N and S smileys could come together and N and N will repel as well as S and S.

Last edited by Krazyman50 (May 21 2011 4:00:13 pm)

#17 Before February 2015

eg1

Seems nice.

Bobithan1423731104230328

Board footer