Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

mangaonirc

Section Deleter

My suggestion is to have a feature where you can delete entire sections of your map, rather than manually having to delete the area block-by-block. My idea would be having an outlining tool or something similar, then you can trace around the area you want deleted. All blocks that fall into the area you traced will automatically be deleted when you confirm the action (I was thinking when you hit backspace since I don't think it has a function yet; it would be like hitting enter to bring up the chat box). Thoughts?

If this has already been suggested, don't mind this thread. I looked through the previous-suggestions thread but didn't find it, although I may have missed it since it was a large plain list or maybe I misunderstood how it was worded.

#2 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Re: Section Deleter

I think this was already suggested.

#3 Before February 2015

mangaonirc

Small bump just to confirm whether it really was suggested before or if it's possible already (in game, no downloading foreign programs).

#4 Before February 2015

Panic

mangaonirc wrote:

Small bump just to confirm whether it really was suggested before or if it's possible already (in game, no downloading foreign programs).

This has definitely been suggested before.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#5 Before February 2015

Wezza

yes it already has been suggested, but to help you out with this, you can just download the EE animator by Aslai.

mangaonirc 1423731191230241

Board footer