Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

sindre_midas

world sending

Hi oh reading one,

I thought that it would be fun if you could send your own saved world to a friend so he can play and build further even while your not online.

Greetings sindre_midas

#2 Before February 2015

M00nkey

Re: world sending

Why cant you just open the world wait till your friend is there and have him build in it while you are gone? This would also defeat the purpose of BUYING LEVELS. Cause otherwise if you let your friend into your world what if he cant save? And if he could then why not buy levels? You could make acc's for friends and have a frenzy of cheaters into your world.

I cant think of anything to up this idea but otherwise I dont think it would be that great //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile. Sorry for being negative about your idea but i just dont like it. Sorry again.

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

Re: world sending

well... this is not a very awesome suggestion...

1. people would spam accs and work on like a great saved on all of them. when all completed, they send it to some sort of main which will have tons of worlds then.

2. worlds are already displayed on profiles.

3. defeats purpose of buying worlds.

sindre_midas 1423731243230189

Board footer