Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

tailschao

SMILEY UPGRADES!!

i thought that in magic,we could have smiley upgrades. it may sound crazy,but atleast i thought of them.(in a ideas for smileys quete topic that i made,i said this(smiley upgrades) as an idea,but i never described them.)ok,here are some examples:(the magic coin randomly chooses what smiley to upgrade)the cyborg's silver(original) could turn gold if the smiley upgrade is found by magic.Or the ninja's black cold be golden.Or the devil's red could be blue.There are many possibilities,but this is all i am going for, for now.:cool: hope you like //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

#2 Before February 2015

Shift

Re: SMILEY UPGRADES!!

Well, many users (myself included) wouldn't like for our smilies to change like that. I mean, the whole point of a ninja is to be shrouded in black, not gold. I think it would be forcing our smilies to look noobly, so I would fear ever touching a coin again.

#3 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

shift wrote:

Well, many users (myself included) wouldn't like for our smilies to change like that. I mean, the whole point of a ninja is to be shrouded in black, not gold. I think it would be forcing our smilies to look noobly, so I would fear ever touching a coin again.

I think the upgrades could be chosen in the smiley selection.

Example: you get the upgrade for gold ninja, you go to smiley selection and select ninja, a gold and a black ninja appear over the smiley selection, you click on which one you would like to use.

PaNFnqB.png

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Wasn't upgrades already suggested?

#5 Before February 2015

Jeremy

How about your favorite smiley changed its appearance and you don't like it? Wouldn't that be unfair 'cause you buy that thing for its looks and you get a new look which you doesn't like? I think smiley upgrades are not needed.

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Well, if we gets updates, I would rather choose between the 2 colors...

#7 Before February 2015

tailschao

well.........Oh! i have an idea! what if you get the upgrade and you can buy that smiley(that is upgraded)and still have the regular and the upgraded one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile !

#8 Before February 2015

Darkvoid2142

Needs more smileys...You should never forget the smilies... //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#9 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

I demand this is a really bad idea. No point of it in any way. Why upgrade? Just buy it.

#10 Before February 2015

Jasonma

lol ikr... and people use ninja to make themselves dark on minimap btw... just saying. gold ninja would be WTF! that wouldnt be a NINJA anymore! LOL if u had gold terminator... maybe thats ok but...

#11 Before February 2015

saracresp

I think that if you can change the color freely it would be a good idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#12 Before February 2015

Jasonma

there would be too many colors... no way.
maybe chris could do a vote on what colors if he ever used this idea.

#13 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

tailschao wrote:

well.........Oh! i have an idea! what if you get the upgrade and you can buy that smiley(that is upgraded)and still have the regular and the upgraded one //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile !

Great idea. I agree //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#14 Before February 2015

Everybodyediter

Maybe... when you get the upgrade, the new smiley will be added to the smileys tht you can use. You can use the original smiley, and the new one too.

tailschao 1423731293230139

Board footer