Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Wezza

Solo keys

first of all I want to thank Pyromaniac for his suggestion about more keys for art shading.

This key is for the individual player, so no key trolling.

When you obtained this key it will go to your "inventory". By pressing "I" your inventory will open and will show you what keys you have obtained.
When you're standing in front of a closed door without the key the door won't open, but when you achieved to get the key the door will (obviously) open.
When you pass through the door the key will dissapear and you have to get a new one.

OR

when you obtained this key it will go under the coins, like this:

- Golden coins
- Blue coins
- Red solo key
- Green solo key
- Blue solo key

when you obtained this key it will, just like by coins, turn into 1/1, instead of 0/1.
When you pass through the door the key won't dissapear and you now can pass though any door (where you got the colered key for)

The suggestions don't have to be in this order, which means that the "inventory" one can also go with the not dissapearing of the key.

Thanks for reading,
Please comment 'n suggest.

#2 Before February 2015

Panic

Re: Solo keys

Seems like an interesting idea, but this might make EE seem like an RPG instead of a multi-player sandbox.

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#3 Before February 2015

Shift

I like that idea! Of course, the colors couldn't be the same as the current ones. There should also be a type of key that you can keep throughout the entire level.

Panic wrote:

Seems like an interesting idea, but this might make EE seem like an RPG instead of a multi-player sandbox.

EE is an rpg, what do you think the smiley is? EE's primarily a sandbox, but that makes it an rpg as well. Besides, levels that are specifically rpg are (almost) always better than the others.

Last edited by shift (May 22 2011 8:49:00 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

But is Chris too lazy to do this?

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

I think this is a great idea! There'd have to be master keys, of course, and keys of each color that don't disappear, but this is one of the best 'door/gate' ideas I've seen in a while.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Nice idea!

#7 Before February 2015

cheezpuffs

why not make it so that if you have ONE green key, you touch a green door, the key goes (like 1, then on touch, 0) but the door opens, and you can only carry 1 key at a time?

#8 Before February 2015

Wezza

thanks for the comment and support guys ;p
cheez- I thinks it more usefull if you can care only one of each color at a time

#9 Before February 2015

Aoitenshi

Erm, I Dont have anything to say but.

Wouldn't This suggestion will change EE thoroughly If implemented?

#10 Before February 2015

Wezza

if you dont have anything to say don't say anything xd

#11 Before February 2015

Phoenix27

I like this door/key idea. best idea ive read today

#12 Before February 2015

Wezza

Thanks Phoenix (: