Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Hoboman

Traps!

I really hate when you give sombody the code to your level and they are nice and help you make awesome art then another player comes in and your helper gives him/her the code and him/her starts trolling! There is an end to that! I have thought of Smiley Traps!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

A Smiley Trap is a small block that you place over a player! Once placed, the player is not able to move and if the brick is not deleted (and remains on top of the player) the player will be auto-kicked in 2:00! And yes, you are wlcome my awesome mind stormed up this idea!:) I plan for the traps to look like this:
14274020258.jpg
Cya,

Hoboman

Last edited by Hoboman (May 27 2011 1:31:25 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Monstar43

Re: Traps!

...You can already do this.>_>
They're auto-kicked as soon as they move if a block is over them.

#3 Before February 2015

Hoboman

Reread! There is a differance! They have 2:00 to redeem themselves!:)

#4 Before February 2015

Monstar43

There's no need for that. We already have an auto-kick trap. No need to time when they get kicked and all that stuff.

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

How is the person supposed to redeem himself? He can't move, can't edit, and probably can't chat, so how?

And why would you want to go around chasing the person when you could just kick him?

#6 Before February 2015

Gaganvir

how is it possible monstar

#7 Before February 2015

Hoboman

Oh yeah... I geuss the description should now be this:

I really hate when you give sombody the code to your level and they are nice and help you make awesome art then another player comes in and your helper gives him/her the code and him/her starts trolling! There is an end to that! I have thought of Smiley Traps!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

A Smiley Trap is a small block that you place over a player! Once placed, the player is not able to move and if the brick is not deleted (and remains on top of the player) the player will be auto-kicked in 2:00! They still have the abbility to chat and redeem themselvs! And yes, you are wlcome my awesome mind stormed up this idea! I plan for the traps to look like this:
14274020258.jpg
Cya,

Hoboman

Last edited by Hoboman (May 27 2011 6:25:13 pm)

#8 Before February 2015

Shift

Seeing how the vast majority of players don't have chat, they can't redeem themselves. I wasn't pointing out that they could no longer chat, but if they can never chat.

#9 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Monstar43 wrote:

There's no need for that. We already have an auto-kick trap. No need to time when they get kicked and all that stuff.

They need to move there to make that happen...

#10 Before February 2015

Lolz

We have a smiley trap now? Really?

#11 Before February 2015

Nighter

Lol, And how can you know if there a troll? What if they have code already and troll? Change your pass and then what? You won't know who the troll is if there's alot of chatters in there. Then how could you kick them?

#12 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

Hey, it's a good idea. But it's not really needed that much. Now, we can just go /kick, /loadlevel and the whole incidence is forgotten.

Understand that Chris doesn't add blocks that seem like a good idea. He'll only add a block if it's really needed, like portals or spawn points.

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#13 Before February 2015

Hoboman

I really should have thought this through, but thanks for the support! Please, if you have any ideas on how to make it better please tell me!:)

#14 Before February 2015

Lolz

I know how make it better: visiting and register here

#15 Before February 2015

coolio

Lolz wrote:

I know how make it better: visiting and register here

Unneccesary advertising, wrong subtopic anyways.   Go to off-topic.   Please only post if you have something USEFUL.

And if they have the code, couldn't they just delete it?   Wouldn't trolls abuse this as well?   How would a timer be placed on it?   Coding for this game takes awhile, you know.

Last edited by coolio (May 29 2011 9:55:33 am)

Hoboman 1423731383230049

Board footer