Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

more blocks on border of world

we should be able to use more blocks on the border of the world. its kind of ridiculous that you can only use basic blocks and fully black on the border...

#2 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Re: more blocks on border of world

Yeah, I agree. We definitely need more bricks soon to be able to be put on the outside.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#3 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

I also agree with this. I really want to put Beta or factory bricks on the walls.

PaNFnqB.png

#4 Before February 2015

Jasonma

i know right //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue that would give us the full potential of our worlds. (ex. the full 200x200 not 198x198)

#5 Before February 2015

Offtheheazy

Agree //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

I like it but this was already suggested.

#7 Before February 2015

Jasonma

where... i dont see it in the "already suggested" stickied post

#8 Before February 2015

Rockyz

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Trust //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
Ok everyone i have taken time to make a game of EE with this feature want to see it if i get 10 Votes saying yes i will do it!

#9 Before February 2015

Jojatekok

I like this idea. 1smile1

#10 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah a lot of people have wanted this for a long time... but i think it is the first time that it has been suggested on this forum. just thought of it after like a year of pain from this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#11 Before February 2015

Master1

umm doesnt rly matter just put the black ones around and then use any color next to those it still looks like youve changed the border to beta/glass/metal/ wutever u used

nicktoot.pngnicktoot.pngnicktoot.png

#12 Before February 2015

Jojomanjo

'm fine with basic bricks.

#13 Before February 2015

Jeremy

klmaster wrote:

umm doesnt rly matter just put the black ones around and then use any color next to those it still looks like youve changed the border to beta/glass/metal/ wutever u used

But the world became 2 x 2 pixels smaller. We should be able to make the borders any blocks we like without doing those.

#14 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah klmaster... jeremy just made my point... i mean like who would want a world that was already 198x198 to be 196x196????????? LOL!

#15 Before February 2015

Offtheheazy

Im pretty sure this will be implemented sometime in the future. maybe 2-4 months from now?

#16 Before February 2015

Jasonma

well you can't be sure :/ its chris's decision. he'll probably do it but... never know when.

#17 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah... well we have to wait for chris to implement it. more supporters = more chance.

Jasonma 1423731401230031

Board footer