Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Jasonma

rooms - server saves and checkpoints

so how bout:
1. people can edit and server saves whatever happens. that way, people can work on a world when the owner is not there and even leave. this would work since nobody else has the pass. this isn't an actual save since when the owner uses /loadlevel, it is changed back to the last time the owner saved. this would be like a save that could be deleted with the /loadlevel command.
2. then owner saves. this actually SAVES so when the owner uses /loadlevel, it is saved up only to that point. so whatever else is changed back to then. its like a checkpoint save.

tell me if chris should or should not do this. if not, then why.
it would be useful so... dont tell me that.

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: rooms - server saves and checkpoints

I like it, but saving as checkpoint is already suggested...

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

well... is this a different version of that? a better version hopefully //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#4 Before February 2015

dol257

has already been suggested, but it is a very good idea. It must be implented!

#5 Before February 2015

Jasonma

yeah so consider it a topic revive. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Jasonma 1423731426230006

Board footer