Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Ace3408

A different list of suggestions

After carefully observing the likes and dislikes of all the players here I came up with some suggestions that should be interesting (I think). But then again, it's not completely about what we like anyways now is it? The first suggestion is

A way so that two people can play (no god mode or something like that) on the same computer. That's great for people like me who have large families but few computers and fewer time. It would go like this,
1. Sign in as usual
2. Pick a room, any room
3. Start playing but near share level or something have a "2 player button" This splits the screen in half (preferably vertically) and allows a second player to use WASD controls.

The second suggestion doesn't belong here

#2 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Re: A different list of suggestions

What is the point of this?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#3 Before February 2015

Ace3408

It's so that two people can play on the same cpu.

#4 Before February 2015

coolio

hmm.. i think it's ok, but could easily be spammed.
And what if the other person doesn't want to play the level? Who has control to edit if they have code, or to go back to the lobby?

#5 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Not your suggestion, why is this called a different list of suggestions? There's only one suggestion here. and cpu is not the right word. A person could have 3 cpus in one computer. The word you are looking for is computer.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#6 Before February 2015

coolio

or a pc/laptop/mac.   Whichever works. XD
But srsly, I don't think this is a good idea for the reasons mentioned above by me.

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Could be abused and lagged.

What is someone disguised themselves as your friend, got the password to your account and shared it?

#8 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Ummm, isnt it hard that 2 ppl use the same comp?
It will be hard to control it :/

#9 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

No, one uses WASD + space and the other arrows+RightCtrl

#10 Before February 2015

Panic

Gamer1120 wrote:

No, one uses WASD + space and the other arrows+RightCtrl

I generally don't like this idea, as it seems pointless. Your method of control is faulty. Person presses W, person 2 presses Ctrl. Woops tab closed. 1xd1

Obligatory piece of text placed here forcing you to load an extra 100 bytes of data per post I make.

#11 Before February 2015

Ace3408

The point of it was so that two people, maybe a kid and his brother, or two friends, could play on the same computer. The button could have easily been enter or something, but whatever. And of course, player 1 would have control of who goes where, I'm assuming they would talk to each other before just clicking "Go to lobby". And that being said, whatever. And yes maybe the title is a little irrelevant.

Last edited by Ace3408 (Jun 3 2011 1:13:24 pm)

Ace3408 1423731582229850

Board footer