Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

edit disable

i use google chrome, and when i go to another tab to do something, i have to click inside the screen on ee for it to respond. we should have one block where if we click, it dosent edit.

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: edit disable

This is a bit wrong..., cause u can just click at the empty spot besides the bricks...
And if u chance the block variable in CE to 0, nothing appear...

#3 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Just click an empty spot on the UI...

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#4 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

no you missed the point. if you click an empty spot, you erase blocks when you click them. i want a thing to not erase blocks or make blocks.

#5 Before February 2015

Pandapo

Click on a empty spot on the grey balk? Or click on the change smiley option? Or share room or something like that...? o,o

#6 Before February 2015

Shift

Just click on the black space to the left of the game, or the chat area.

If you really want- and this for pros only- you can click on the bar underneath the game! Anywhere from "share level" or "toggle minimap." You could also go with "go to lobby," but you might regret that.

#7 Before February 2015

Jasonma

^agreed. i use chrome too. just click somewhere on the block selection thingy lol.

RhazzleFrazzle1423731634229798

Board footer