Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Price to Profiles

I was thinking maybe people can set an energy count to their profile, like you can pay energy to view a profile. Optional. Example: I set mine to 5 energy (limit: 50 energy) And now if people want to see my profile they have to pay 5 energy. Not 5 MAX energy, 5 energy. Which will go into their account unless their energy is full. To pay energy of course there has to be a login spot on profiles so you can log in to spend the energy. Just an idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#2 Before February 2015

Cyclopsicle

Re: Price to Profiles

It can be abuses, Say I set mines to 200, make 500 accounts and give it all to main after spending each time.

#3 Before February 2015

Zoidy☺

Cyclopsicle wrote:

It can be abuses, Say I set mines to 200, make 500 accounts and give it all to main after spending each time.

He said max 50 lol

#4 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Cyclopsicle wrote:

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:

... (limit: 50 energy) ...

#5 Before February 2015

Shift

I assume the 50 energy limits the price per view, so if you make several accounts and view a profile four times on each, you're filthy rich energy-wise.

#6 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

i dont think this is a very good idea, i would like to see profiles w/ out a price.

PaNFnqB.png

#7 Before February 2015

Krazyman50

Glitcherkid wrote:

i dont think this is a very good idea, i would like to see profiles w/ out a price.

I said it was optional.

#8 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

KRAZYMAN50 wrote:
Glitcherkid wrote:

I said it was optional.

oh, sorry, didn't see that. Yn8I7.png

PaNFnqB.png

#9 Before February 2015

imgood9

Easily abusable, it's not a good idea. That's why they have a "Hide Profile" button.

#10 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

imgood9 wrote:

Easily abusable

I agree.

imgood9 wrote:

, it's not a good idea.

That tells me your opinion. Why isn't it a good idea?

imgood9 wrote:

That's why they have a "Hide Profile" button.

Hiding his profile wasn't what this was about at all, it's more of a way for the profile owner to get energy.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#11 Before February 2015

coolio

JadElClemens wrote:
imgood9 wrote:

Easily abusable

I agree.

I third it.

Is there a point in this? I mean, is it really necessary to charge for letting people see your account information? With this, if you had a popular profile, you could easily get things like the ninja, commando, and great world. All this does is turn EE into more of a business over profiles.

Last edited by coolio (Jun 7 2011 6:28:50 pm)

Krazyman50 1423731648229784

Board footer