Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

door links!

Hi Guys!!!!

Here's my idea:
Let's say you're making an adventure world. you want to be able to warp to a whole new map.
You could then go to the 'saved worlds' section and click and drag one world into another! (This could also be used to sort maps on the list to your liking.) Then when i enter that world, (which has the other one inside of it) the 'modify level section has a button called room#. you can then select the world you want to edit.

The above idea will be used with a special door block It works exactly like portals. They have the ID and target number. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral (you can probably use portals... but the doors I'm talking about doesn't force you in it as you pass.)

I should probably clean this up a little, it's pretty tough to understand. Any ideas?

#2 Before February 2015

LuigiMadness71

Re: door links!

We could also hide levels to make gigantic mazes.

#3 Before February 2015

Chimi

Suggested many times. Maybe use the search button on the top of the screen before posting things that have been suggested so very many times.

#4 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Chimi wrote:

Suggested many times. Maybe use the search button on the top of the screen before posting things that have been suggested so very many times.

Are u sure exactly this has been suggested, and btw, the serch button sucks... its so sensitive...

#5 Before February 2015

Glitcherkid

Betaguy wrote:
Chimi wrote:

Are u sure exactly this has been suggested, and btw, the serch button sucks... its so sensitive...

to see for sure if its been suggested, go here... http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=60

PaNFnqB.png

#6 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Glitcherkid wrote:
Betaguy wrote:
Chimi wrote:

to see for sure if its been suggested, go here... http://eeforumify.com/viewtopic.php?id=60

Not everything is written there, that topic have lost alot...

#7 Before February 2015

coolio

Yeah, I don't think they update it as much. I had a popular idea, and i had to bump it multiple times and it still hasn't been put on...
It's been suggested.

#8 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

it may have already been suggested, I'm just explaining how it might be possible. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

stevethepirahnaplant 1423731656229776

Board footer