Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

222hockey222

/loadblocks command

I'm sorry if this has already been posted but i looked through the majority of suggestions and I haven't heard it.

It is simple: type /loadblocks and it only resets the blocks, not the people.:P

#2 Before February 2015

aefrogdog

Re: /loadblocks command

good idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#3 Before February 2015

Jasonma

hockey, some people could be stuck if that happened. like in the mass of a bunch of blocks. ex: in a stair level, stuck in the stairs. ouch!

#4 Before February 2015

RhazzleFrazzle

/loadlevel is what you hit. or was it /load. i forget. also you made 2 topics for this.

#5 Before February 2015

Jasonma

he's saying he wants the levell to reset but not the players. i think this would only be used to troll players in a level... seriously.

#6 Before February 2015

Chimi

nope. Then they'd all get blocks on top of dem and they'd be shtuck.

#7 Before February 2015

stevethepirahnaplant

fail https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

#8 Before February 2015

Tako
Website

How about they teleport to the nearest gravity/key/gate/crown/coin space?

Yeah, well, you know that's just like, uh, your opinion, man.

#9 Before February 2015

supadorf24

How would people use this to trap players? /loadblocks would allow creators to undo a troll without making players restart. I don't really see a problem.

#10 Before February 2015

h0pe

Supadorf24 wrote:

How would people use this to trap players? /loadblocks would allow creators to undo a troll without making players restart. I don't really see a problem.

if they saved it, then edited it, then people started coming... SOME people would be stuck

#11 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I still don't understand.

#12 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Look. As I've said many times before when people say "The creator could tr0ll LAWL", the creator gets what he deserves. He uses the command in a good way? People will stay, the level will go on unaffected. He trolls with it? People leave his level and never come back, because they know he's a derp. It's the creator's problem, not the players'.

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#13 Before February 2015

supadorf24

What's the difference between /loadblock-ing people into a trap and /loadlevel-ing people into a trap?

#14 Before February 2015

Muffin

Supadorf24 wrote:

What's the difference between /loadblock-ing people into a trap and /loadlevel-ing people into a trap?

When you loadlevel, every player gets reset back to a spawn point and the blocks are reset. When you loadblock, every player stays where they are and the blocks are reset. This is similar to reset, where the blocks are not reset but the smileys are.

#15 Before February 2015

supadorf24

I understand that. I was addressing the fact that people seem to think that /loadblock would allow trolling.

#16 Before February 2015

222hockey222

Well, I didn't think of people getting stuck but they might be able to appear to the closest gravity like takoman02 said.

#17 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

Look at this. This is why it would fail:
Before troll:

O BBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBB

After troll:

BBB   O  B BBBBBBB BB

Now, when we /loadblocks, the smiley will remain there, and when the /loadblocks command is given:

BBBBBBXBBB BBBBBBBBBB

B = block
O = smiley
X = Block and smiley.

Now, if some trolls digs a hole in a piece of solid brick (art, for example) and a player goes through to get away just as the command is given, he ends up stuck in the art. This sort of thing will be VEEEERY common with a /loadblocks command.

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

222hockey222 1423731673229759

Board footer