Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Matheus

Find the player

This idea is very good for trolls, while passing the arrow of mouse
in the name of the list on the right, you can see who is this person!
Perfect to find trolls!

testkma.png

#2 Before February 2015

Betaguy

Re: Find the player

I like it, but it have been suggested in another way...

#3 Before February 2015

MadReaper

Another way would be that you can select an area on the minimap and all the names of the people selected in that area shows up red on the chat tab.

#4 Before February 2015

tailschao

umm..... at the bottom of the names on the right, you should be able to chose what color the dot will be on the map you are looking for.Lets say there is a red race level with red coin doors and red locks. How would you see the person? So.... Just part of MY view of the suggestion :O

#5 Before February 2015

o0ps

^ Maybe change the color to any other color?(Ex. Purple)
And maybe if a helper found a troll, they could chat to the owner, or say it to the owner in blocks. (But in blocks, they could erase it before owner reads it. Make an Idea for this, Please.) Then owner could look for the name of the troll in the list of names on the right, left-click on the name who s/he had heard, click "Troller",(<< Or any other, please say a idea) or say in the chat command (for example, me. But i Don't troll.) "/trollname o0ps".

Thats all I could say. 1bigsmile1
(^ Oh, wait, Red coin doors? cool. 1xd1 )

Last edited by o0ps (Jun 17 2011 6:05:14 pm)

Matheus 1423731682229750

Board footer